Meesho

Meesho Employee Reviews

India23 reviews

There is no growth

There is no job security even higher authorities also.... seniors has no knowledge even what they have handle and what they know. that's why were telling..

stressful and toxic environment

no help from management. just shout on employees for the fulfillment of targets. no work ethics. toxic environment.3rd party payroll employees are treated as if they dont know anything and thrashed.

Meesho insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place to work,had great time working in Meesho. Work is good and u can have a balanced work and family life. TL and teammates are really good and encouraging. Had lot of fun in the company. Very friendly environment. Got a great learning experience.

Pros

Working hours.

Product are very good

If you have so many friends in your what's up meesho is very profitable reselling business for you so,it's depend on your capacity it is very easy to use and safe also

Cons

It depends on your time

I want online data enry work stress less work at flexible time

Ii doing online bussiness we can earn money through online management is soo goood workplace os at home so we can work anytime any where no negative things in this job I can do this job along with my children

Pros

Online work

Cons

Part time

Hierarchy to reach out people

The company policies are hidden and will be never communicated until you get you into it, also people doesn't respond to you when you need them. No support or proper training provided to new Hires

work freindly company

its very good working atmoshphare,however freedom for working hrs,flexible if target not acheived,fun time includes in working hrs in team meeting,caring of staff also.

Pros

free medical for all family member

Cons

long hrs

Effective and fun learning

Working in meesho as an entrepreneur i have freedom of work and it is flexible also.I have learnt many things from this job as i know how to talk to a person politely.I increase my communication skills and earned a goodwill.Some days are not favourable according to me , some days there is no order and some days the order is stuck at a place and the handling of customer is the toughest part of the job , assuring them about the products quality is important and convening them to purchase the product and sometimes the bargaining is tough .I enjoy exploring more and more products and letting them reach to the people and i love this thing.Meesho helped me in putting my time into worth.

Pros

Less margin boundations

Cons

Tracking the product

Na

The work place was good and also my colleagues where supportive but the management is not supportive. No job security. Today they will hire you and tomorrow they will terminate you. I would give negative stars for job security and salary.

Not secure job, just like that they fire

Even if your in first position in your productivity they fire, there wish it doesn't matter how your working, that very bad. It doesn't make any sense if your working very sincerely with high productivity.

I don't like this app

I have a more contacts add in my group of WhatsApp for sales product. But they says that product price is very high. Meesho wants a more and more contacts to resale products.

Pros

I want a lot of contacts with salary perfect

Cons

Salary perfection

It's a good company. I had a good experience with meesho.

This is a good company. Work environment is good. People are so friendly. Working process is so good. But job security is not there. You can survive until you preform.

Good Opportunity for Beginner

Good Opportunity for Beginners. Learn how to be into Corporate. Good opt for start your Career in Economics sector. Need to work in flexible rotational shifts

Customer service

Job not secured.any time they will lay off. No concern about the employees. They are facing problem in this situation. 300 employees they lay off and now everyone facing problem in this pendamic situation

Stressful but Rewarding

Great place to work, if you can handle long work hours and tremendous stress. Would recommend it if you want more exposure working with the higher-ups.

Meesho is a good company

Good company to learn. Work pressure is more which means more learning, management is not that much answerable to employees at lower position. Expecting more is not valid.

Not for me

Complete different ideologies, no people management experience for my category. Was not a pleasant stay for me. My ideas were not considered, there was zero interaction and training from the manager.

Great place to work and learn.

It is great working here. People are very supportive and I got enough credit for work I am doing here. People are very friendly and management are very relaxed if you are performing well.

Young and energetic workforce

Young and energetic workforce enabling new techniques to handle the pressure. Appreciation of hardwork and giving small rewards to keep the spirit on. Entertainment/game sessions held in between work timings in order to increase the capability to concentrate.

Moderate

As a sales person I went fighting for my client inside the company. The management created a trap and kicked me out. Which is totally not acceptable. My job was to get business from clients and customer service

Nice work place

Nice place to work. Friendly nature, good surrounding. And good team leader and good team support. Management is very nice 😊 Nice to everyone to get opportunity to work in meesho. Thank you

Pros

Free snakes

Cons

I.e

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meesho. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Meesho with

Learn about Meesho in popular locations

• Meesho
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?