Mercedes-Benz Group

Mercedes-Benz Group insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Less salary but good work life balance Flexible timing Good team Mentoring food is good Employees engagement activities Pantry German training

Global Organization full of opportunities

It is very big automotive group with centralized system so it is very easy to connect with buyers sitting in different countries. Great learning experience. Nice people. Location is far from city.

Good

Very good company very supportive good salary all Staff are very supportive good management lot of incentives if you are willing to work in sales this is the right place

Good company

Overall a good company to work for. Offers opportunity to learn German language. Travel to Germany offered.The work culture is relaxed. There is a lot of vacations

Good

Over all its a good experience with Mercedes Benz India, food is main advantage there u can have three times if you want it's totally free, evening snacks also included, transport you have to pay. It's all depends on your Manager how he is managing his team.

Very good company to work for!

If you get through the rounds , i suggest for it without thinking twice! It's been a privilege for me to work here.Management is good, you get to work on new industry trends. You learn a lot.

Garbage work. Join as a stepping stone to be a politician

Most of the teams are doing good for nothing job at the Bangalore offices. On top of this, there is a lot of politics and the environment is not good for knowledgeable employees who are straight forward.

Non productive, international clashes, politics.

No groth, no salary, Non productive, international clashes and politics system also works slow downgrade system and tools have been used which is harmful for workers.

Pros

Lunch time As per work load

Cons

10 to 12 hrs shift

good learning.. but heavy loaded tasks

good learning.. but heavy loaded taskswill take your piece of mind.fully occupied. RnD loaded with short target.heavily expected tasks and less time to achieve.

Pros

food and transport is good

Cons

long work hours and tasks

Overall Good Place to Work

Overall Good Place to Work with good benefits like free food, cab facilities and Good in work life balance. You get to work very closely to Germany team who are brilliant and very supportive.

Pros

Free meals, Good Work life balance, Supportive management, You get to work very closely to Germany team who are brilliant and very supportive, 100% of Bonus will be paid to you, sometimes more if rating is good.

Cons

Average pay scale, Slow in adapting latest technology trends, Few Applications are in very old technology stack

Good work place

Relaxed work environment, professional employee behavior, team support, technology development, welfare facilities, learning, standard based knowledge improvements.

Best in market.

Mercedes-Benz is restless for every plan, every action and every result.It's much defined with its practices. Your time and efforts are valued and appreciated.

Cons

Good company but some politics

If you able to manage politics it's fine to work in this company. Learning growth is little low compared to other companies because of legacy technologies they are using.Hikes depends on manager.If you work well you get more than 100% variable pay.Even in pandemic they gave hikes to employees. Your hike will be depends on manager.

Pros

Free food, cafeteria, job security, policies

Cons

No cons

All workers in Auto Hunger work responsibly, and prioritize teamwork.

I am very lucky to have the opportunity to work there, I will never forget the time my co-workers gave me a watch as a gift when it was my last day of work, I will definitely do it again if I get a chance to work there again.

Pros

Both time tea

Nice work place I feel happy bt Some High level Staff Are Not fair

Nice Company,food,work,Cab,all are nice I felt enjoyed my life in Daimler AG.The second class future is in daimler's Hand.Good Condition and good performance.

Pros

Free bus servic

Cons

8 hrs

Comfortable job

It was supposed to be my dream job, but:The project was scrapped in about 9-10 months. The whole team was moved to a new project with no proper plans or structure.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not very interesting work

Productivity & fun workplace.

As per my department, Roadside assistance is a service that helps distressed motorists get their disabled commercial vehicles (Bus & Truck) back on the road or into Work Shop (Dealer) for repair. Roadside assistants are managers and highway patrollers, as well as dispatchers and technicians. They work for towing companies, insurers, corporations and motor clubs. States hire roadside assistants to protect the public’s safety on highways and major roadways.

Pros

Free Lunch, Breakfast or Home.

Cons

Sometimes it's more pressure.

Work life balance

Only brand symbols plays a role here, salary levels are not standard and won’t match with outside market. Neither a OEM nor a product based company, poor mid level management. Favouritism is also thr. MD level management is very good but mid level management is worst. MID level management has good marketing skills of Benz and when it comes to salary worst than product and service based company. If you are a technical candidate don’t chose this.

Good Companyfor Manaagers

Ok tough to relocate to another projects Good Managers are little tough to get New innovative technologies should be adaptedExcellent hr policies Free lunches

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Legacy systems

productive

Good work environment, Learned much more from different types of work force to face every difficulties. Good management structure to lead and respect every work force. Really enjoyable work culture

Pros

Free food

I am feeling very good

Mercedes-Benz is the best platform which is better advantage learning for carriers.Best of the best performance vehicles which is never last the diagnostic and found each evening a moment is a new tips for future carriers.Easy to drive the and it’s feeling very loyalty to the primitive customer.I thank to all which is build the Mercedes-Benz.

Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mercedes-Benz Group with

• Mercedes-Benz Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?