Mercedes-Benz Group

India179 reviews

Found 179 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,832 reviews
mercedesdaimlermercedesbenzindiagermanorganisationgermanyautomobile

Global Organization full of opportunities

It is very big automotive group with centralized system so it is very easy to connect with buyers sitting in different countries. Great learning experience. Nice people. Location is far from city.

Good

Very good company very supportive good salary all Staff are very supportive good management lot of incentives if you are willing to work in sales this is the right place

Mercedes-Benz Group insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

good learning.. but heavy loaded tasks

good learning.. but heavy loaded taskswill take your piece of mind.fully occupied. RnD loaded with short target.heavily expected tasks and less time to achieve.

Pros

food and transport is good

Cons

long work hours and tasks

Productivity & fun workplace.

As per my department, Roadside assistance is a service that helps distressed motorists get their disabled commercial vehicles (Bus & Truck) back on the road or into Work Shop (Dealer) for repair. Roadside assistants are managers and highway patrollers, as well as dispatchers and technicians. They work for towing companies, insurers, corporations and motor clubs. States hire roadside assistants to protect the public’s safety on highways and major roadways.

Pros

Free Lunch, Breakfast or Home.

Cons

Sometimes it's more pressure.

I am feeling very good

Mercedes-Benz is the best platform which is better advantage learning for carriers.Best of the best performance vehicles which is never last the diagnostic and found each evening a moment is a new tips for future carriers.Easy to drive the and it’s feeling very loyalty to the primitive customer.I thank to all which is build the Mercedes-Benz.

Good

It is highly professional organisation.

It is a very good organisation for well qualified and experienced candidates of high profile. Employees could spend their energies, skills and expertise and employees can afford to have excellent job satistisfaction and company’s morale.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Short Break

Tolles Unternehmen

Tolles Unternehmen, wertvolle Einblicke in die Strukturen

Fast paced enironment

I was into vehicles sales where I was assigned monthly sales targets. My experience working at Transcar - Dealership for Mercedes Benz passenger vehicles made me more confident in facing clients and improved my objection handling skills. Since it was sales, the work life balance was very poor and had to work even during weekends, mainly because the monthly incentives were based on achieving sales targets.

Good

Best in terms of learning. They also arrange training on a regular basis. Also, they give personal attention to every sales consultant. Everyday they organize set up for Demonstration.

Pros

Free lunch on training day

Cons

short break, liberal.

Work Life Balance, Good Package

Enhance my professional carrier by regular Behavioral and Technical trainings in Integrated Training Centre. Green field projects experience improved by leadership skills , work place culture is good.

Golf

I have got very best experience in my job experience in Mercedes Benz. In working day I have learn very advance working environment. Management was good , Workplace culture was very friendly. The hardest part of this job is Backbiting. The most enjoyable part of the job is every events which were different at all the time which i was attend and works.

It was my first job and i worked in the most luxurious brand of cars in the world.I loved workibg with Mercedes benz.

It starts morning 9 to evening 6, having some rest between this hours. Have learnt so many technical things in a most luxurious brand in the world.It was my first job and also a good experience working there.

Good company

Fantastic place to work. Great value of employees. Not just pay scale but all equal policy and work and personal life balance culture help employees motivated for better output in any working areas.

Global Exposure with High Work-Life Balance

Daimler is a global giant and one of the best companies to work for in India when it comes to overall work life balance. Pros: 1. 5 days working. Good work life balance 2. Global exposure. 3. Very good travel policy. 4. Fair treatment to the employees. Cons: 1. Compensation not the best in the industry, annual increment also pretty low. 2. Elevation process is slow and unreliable.

Informative experience. Got to learn a lot here.

The work environment here has been good because of the association with Mercedes-Benz. The brand, and the work culture of Mercedes-Benz as a manufacturer, has had a great impact on the overall work environment at Auto Hangar, hence making it a fun experience. Otherwise Auto Hangar as a dealership and their management, have a long way to go, when it comes to fair assessment of employees and work/life balance.

Pros

Training by Mercedes-Benz Global Training, Pune India

Cons

Unfair treatment of employees, favoritism

I finished my 2 months in-plant training at DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, oragadam Chennai.

I finished my 2 months in-plant training at DAIMLER INDIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, oragadam Chennai and had a great experience working on-field and provided them with 2 project proposals for safety measures in welding plant

It's so good

I'm really happy to working here good working environment. My management was supporting very well. They given properly technical training to all technicians.

Pros

Cons

They Care our health

Daimler Financial Services, a GPTW company!

At Daimler Financial Services India Pvt Ltd, your work-life balance is respected. The company is one among the GPTW companies in the world and it has every reason to be there. Most of the colleagues are matured and understand the personal space of their peers. The company provides plenty of opportunities for people who are willing to take additional responsibilities and learn new schemes of work. This is a top notch work place, for every reason.

I learned a lot in my workplace rather than others. I love cars and working with and for them is the best part always. Always a busy day irrespective to holidays. Got to learn customers handling by satisfying them to their expected results and sometimes beyond their expectations. The most enjoyable part is that I get to check all the vehicles concerns which ever my customer owns.

Pros

I learned many things on own

Cons

Work culture is Worse

interesting and enthusiastic workplace

A place full of learning skills. helping nature of colleagues and an understanding and skillful manager. Every day comes up with new things. curious and exciting work.

Pros

free treats and refreshments

Cons

always busy and slow moving, very hot place to work

Impressive to learn and work, new learnings of process and system. Work life balance has to be improved. Equal opportunities to be provided for all employees.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Work life balance, personal growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mercedes-Benz Group with

• Mercedes-Benz Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?