Mercedes-Benz Group

Executive6 reviews
India6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,979 reviews

Golf

I have got very best experience in my job experience in Mercedes Benz. In working day I have learn very advance working environment. Management was good , Workplace culture was very friendly. The hardest part of this job is Backbiting. The most enjoyable part of the job is every events which were different at all the time which i was attend and works.

Best Company

Daimler is one of the best companies. There is no any discrimination among employees. Everyone is treated equally. There is no work load or work pressure.

Mercedes-Benz Group insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Really motivating atmosphere and supportive management

This is a place we get self motivated, may be because i am a person who gets motivated by myself through work pressure and i love enjoying my work. Its was a friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Provides personal training

Cons

Best brand to work

Dream company Great work culture. Germans are more focused on quality. Best place to work. Would want to go back again if i get a better opportunity.

Good Learning place

working as an executive in credit and risk management for collections is totally challenging ,but it comes with a new learning techniques and tools about the process everyday.

Automotive Engineer with 5 years experience

I like the work space to have all the necessary tools and freedom to have the work done at the best phase possible. It was a good experience to work at this company. I learnt a lot while i was at this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mercedes-Benz Group with