Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Mercedes-Benz is the best platform which is better advantage learning for carriers.Best of the best performance vehicles which is never last the diagnostic and found each evening a moment is a new tips for future carriers.Easy to drive the and it’s feeling very loyalty to the primitive customer.I thank to all which is build the Mercedes-Benz.
Good
Good
Good management and awesome work place , good team , and good culture , working environment is too good . 8 hours work , time management , working culture is too good, give very good training , job rotation , etc....
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
1) Service operations and service delivery projects 2) Collaborating with onsite teams 3) Daily stand up meetings 4) Hierarchical organization 5) Good CSR initiatives
Pros
Well balanced personal life and good pay
Cons
Internal organization dynamics
Good place to work. Management is fair and gives you opportunity to learn and grow. Fair compensation and better work life balance. Organisation is spending a lot on new technology for process improvements.
Pros
Free lunch, Work life Balance
I have learnt alot in corporate sales . making new relationships with corporate companies and arranging events , executing new marketing ways to sale my products.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
High pressure job
People in the organization have to keep under tremendous pressure.Tgere is no work life balance and people are keeping in a panic at all time of loosing their job. There is no proper thinking pattern.Top management works based upon their Whims and fancies and tremendous partiality exists.
This Job is very important and lost my job . Bt I m very hardworking person and I know this job most important part life . All maintenance job accepted heare
Mercedes Benz (T&T Motors Pvt. Ltd.) is a great place to work. everyone is friendly and supportive is the best part of the job there. We have to adhere to all the norms of the company and by being well dressed and always equipped with a positive attitude to resolve all the problems of the customer and your team.
It is the best place if you want to gain knowledge and improve your capability. Good work life balance never had to carry work home. Good collaborative and helping peers.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Not enough pay
Good: work culture flexibilityi in working hours. Work from home facility friendly & encouraging management good work quality healthy hygienic food Good infrastructure Bad: None
because I was C2H I wouldnt want to give a good rating for salary because the hiring company paid otherwise I think the salary paid by MBRDI is absolutely great. work culture is excellent. Not all projects are of great value but some are excellent. Somehow, all the projects I got to work are just in with par with excellence. Great managers. Very collaborative team mates. Employee benefits and retention programs are great. Could consider as a retirement company.
I was into vehicles sales where I was assigned monthly sales targets. My experience working at Transcar - Dealership for Mercedes Benz passenger vehicles made me more confident in facing clients and improved my objection handling skills. Since it was sales, the work life balance was very poor and had to work even during weekends, mainly because the monthly incentives were based on achieving sales targets.
yeah, it's a great time to work here and the facilities which are provided by the company are awesome. Learnt a lot of new things here. and Rotational shifts are a bit hard to work.
Work life balance is a myth here, Management is all about satisfying egos and putting pressure on sub-ordinates. Everything here works with Politics, No respect for individuality.
Very good working place with a competitive salary. I was very fortunate to be able to work as an intern there and in future, I would like to be a part of the Mercedes Benz family. The internship had me using my collegiate concepts of Machine Design and was really awesome. I had a great time there.
I came here from a Tier-1 company and I should say that OEM's are not driven by standards, processes and compliance. It's R&D and every one seem to have their own individual ideas but do not collobarate for small but important goals.
Learning is less but office cleanliness is at its best. Caring about employees also at its best. Only thing is like we don't get good quality of work. But its stressful all day.
Worked as External employee. Good work culture. Approachable management. Ownership of work. World class amenities, free food and much more. Overall a really nice place to work.
Working with Merc is totally a different experience. As this is my first company expectation was more and Merc stood that. Work-life Balance is plus point here. I worked at IT infra side of MBUSA and handled BAU tasks. Management is fair enough to all employees. Hardest part of Job is to understand the requirement of the clients.
Yes , it's a good working place with secure . Coming to work we can learn a lot of things , we can improve our skills . Good environment with colleagues
Nice and enjoyable to work without any stress People are very supportive in nature Focus is on the design improvement and patents free to give any ideas for management
  1. Employee Reviews