Merck KGaA

Merck KGaA Employee Reviews

Good Compay, I left due to personal reasons. Independent work style, Lots of benefits to employees. Overall the culture is progressive and people like to work in such companies
managers don't care about people even during pandemic. Manager is the boss, there is no oversight and job security if the manager is out for you. They can play with your salary and benefits if they feel like it.
Collaborative environment with good work-life balance. Good policies to support employees. Matrixed organization so the reporting can get challenging.
I am glad to be a part of Merck group company and I will be thankful for giving me this opportunity to enhance myself with good knowledge and get good work experience.
Reputed brand & well accepted at market. Difficult to work here. Volatile career and no security on job. Less value on experience & consistency. Continuous change for betterment.
Pros
Brand & market acceptance
Cons
No Work & life balance
Great organisation with employee friendly performance culture! Excellent work life balance and learning opportunities. Good organisational systems and HR policies.
Good atmosphere to work. Co workers are very cooperating and helpful. Working with the team is excellent. Flexible timings. Learning oppurtunities are great.
If in HO Mumbai the place is a mixed with old fossils and gen next. Some old fossils are good but some have their neurons rusted. Gen Next is always cool to hang out with but you should know well who should be your work peers.
Pros
Lots of Promo stuff
Cons
Month ends / quarter ends
Good and innovative products, Good Customer acceptance & market share. Poor workplace culture and No Job guarantee due to biassed Management decisions and employees are loosing trust on the Organisation
Cons
Good company to work with. Very good atmosphere and nice colleagues. Salary is on time and never faced any issue with salary benefits. Very good learning experience and free hand is given to learn and exceeding our limitations in our jobs. Good recognition.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Merck KGaA?
i have joined in March 2010.intially management had more on ethics and regulation in work and company regulations.now management gives more pressure on target,
1. Merck is located globally and from SBS we operate global request in 24/5 2. Merck values employees development as professionally as well as personally by taking care of employees family too.
Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture