Merck

India174 reviews

Found 174 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,338 reviews
organisationpharmaceuticalmarketproductcultureprojectlearningsale

Productive exciting

Brand management . Exciting motivating environment. Stress on concept establishment thereby brand promotion is ensured.Company is employee friendly promotes scintific knowledge sessions. Establishing concepts of purpose , value & principles.

A proper retirement place

The projects here are good, but with the lack of vision. this at times cause frustration. There are teams where there is lot of growth and energy we can see, better to have a discussion with manager and understand roles and responsibilities and also current status of projects.

Merck insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good and one of the most important is they will provide work life balance and they have very good work culture they provide salary on time is one of the

Pros

Traveling

Over work is good

nice to work with merck and team coordination is good and shift need flexibleManager help to achive our goals and helps to improve our leadership quality

It's good place to take experience n stay for some time.

I found promotion very slow recognition of employees is slow and beurocracy is high.Changes are uncertain.Not stable house.Pipeline not very promising.

Pros

Mnc

Cons

Local management

Company is good but there's no HR manager and site head are like dictator.

Worst manager and site head, poor engineering department. They don't have skilled employees, they gave employment to iti candidate who don't have enough knowledge about chemistry.

Pros

Cab facility, canteen etc.

Cons

Long hours, no proper week off.

One of best experiences and booster for my carrier

It was really nice experience at new joining time and product was best in market to dealing...Costumer conversation was fantastic Senior support was best

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Lower incremental

Nice experience

It's a company where an employee can stay longer career with growth Nice training , Good working culture , people oriented One can learn more One can earn more

Employee friendly environment.

As per my experience so far1. Work will be high compare to service based companies. Here you have to handle individual projects and you're the one responsible for end to end deliverable. But that will be recognized.2. Flexible work environments and work timings. there won't be any micro management and the higher management is supportive.3. Good salary with benefits. 4. Transportation facilities and Meals available with minimal charges.

Good

Can consider working with the company, it was a nice experience overall as i was able to attend annual meeting overseas and also had good culture of working with Merck ltd

Good to work

Good to work learning are very good, found a lot of opportunities to work in different areas of HR. Merck is one of the bestest place to work at. But do avoid being too casual with senior management as you can loose your job due to their likes and dislikes. Before you realize you will be already out from there.

Learning Environment

it was an overall good experience with Merck, learn a lot of good things there. As fresher learning are very good, found a lot of opportunities to work in different areas of HR.

Merck

Good

Its good good company to work with. Salary is low compare to other companies. Management is really very good. Colleagues are supportive. HR is good. Food is also ok

I enjoyed my 2 trs of work in Merck both in Performance and team building

Its a great company to work. All my seniors were supportive. As I was in a first line manager role, so my job profile was limited and I was doing well in my area.

Full of Learning about OTC Market and Team Management

Good Learning about OTC Market and Overall It was good time with Merck. Learned and Improved my understanding about OTC Promotion and Sales Management .

Na

Merck is a good organisation to be part of. Overall things are manageable. Overall things are well managed. When I was part of Merck, the employee policies were not directly applicable to me as I was from client side.

Productive fun workplace with ping pong and foosball table.

A great workplace with perks. Team outings help bond very well with colleagues. Out of box ideas. Encourages new techniques and technologies to be used.

learning place and motivative

it's very nice place to work ,and fast learning,self improvement,competitive.I enjoyed a lot working at this company.i am very happy working in that company.

Finest moment felt after work their.

Fantastic training program which getting So much beeneficial to work.Got culture from my superior like my elder brother. Till right now when I thinking or memoriesed that golden day feeling bad as I leave like this organization. Good money and incentive are earned at the time when was I work their. The leaving of job was being like the accident.without any thoughts I left job.

Work environment is so good that you need not to worried before going to office

Great company with 350 years of heritage. total work life valance. you can enjoy your work with learning in the organization. The organization is employee oriented and focus a lot on people development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merck. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Merck with