Meridian Enterprises Corporation

Meridian Enterprises Corporation Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative14 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Fast paced, energetic office. Always interesting.

I loved this job, there was a wide variety of companies we answered phone calls for, making it different every day. It was faced paced, challenging and fun.

Pros

Flexible hours, different job tasks daily, great staff

Cons

No benefits, low pay.

They don't care about their employees.

The people at the Washington call center are great! The job is enjoyable. The pay is low and you don't ever earn vacation pay or paid holidays off. The raises are slim to none.

Productive and fun worplace.

Unfortunately they close the position,but was the best ever experience job i never have. Had the all benefits free lunch motivation and incentiv. Very good place.

Pros

comfortable work place.

Cons

Any

Great co-workers

• Take dispatch information and dispatched on call Tech during after hours for emergency tire repair. I learned how important staffing is to a company. The co-workers are the best part of working there. The hardest part of the job is not having enough staff to support all the calls coming into the call center. Most enjoyable part is the people I work with.

Pros

fun co-workers

Cons

no benifits

I Love to see clients happy with our service

Working as a server is a good way of making extra money on the side , i love to make clients happy and feel welcomed Las Fuentes is a grate place to work at.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no benifits

Zero benefits. Terrible management. Ridiculous scheduling. Etc.

This place was a complete joke. It was a HUGE weight off my shoulders to be able to move on from this job. They offered no benefits, low pay, and the hours were incredibly stupid. Seniority was the only thing that mattered to anyone, not your quality of work.

Pros

None.

Cons

Pay, lack of benefits, terrible management.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Meridian Enterprises Corporation?