Meritgroup

Meritgroup Employee Reviews

Nice place to work in merit but unfortunately my father in law passed away so no one is there to take care of their family so hence we are residing in mettupalayam amd looking for great opportunity to start up career for a good employee can always start from where ever and focus on goals can achieve
Good work environment with weekends off. But has habit of letting people go once they've stayed in the company for a long time (no physical proof to circumstantiate though).
There is no more space and additional facilities apart from work. Once you get bored from your job and want something to entertain there is nothing available like some indoor game gadgets, no enough canteen space to have lunch and during the lunch break it is too much crowded. Also work pressure is too much in calling. No job security in this company. Once the project is over they will never shift you in another team or upcoming projects.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Lunch break is for an hour
Merit Was a great place to work at, the top management was very supportive and has helped me improve my skills by providing training on management skills and also giving the freedom of coming up with my own ideas. Overall a great place to work at.
Pros
Great working atmosphere
Cons
low pay scale
I always enjoyed the work culture at MeritGroup. The work ethics are very good, friendly atmosphere and the work hours were amazing and productivity was always achieved. Need to role back to the same working hours as Merit was initially practicing. All in all my second home after HOME.
Pros
Good environment, excellent shift timings, employee friendly management
Cons
Just no food available on subsidized basis.
Space to Learn the new things & Good team to work, on-time salary, Helping Manager in the Difficulty Times, Supportive Manager, Flexible working timings, Career Growth, nice place to those who are willing to learn & needs a better career.
such a nice company and well effort to do advancement in the work, chance innovative ideas implement. bad situation some management difficulty project not there.
Pros
learning everything
Cons
office timing
Its a good place for freshers and collage students. apart from the growth prospects is very minimal as its a small group. Most of the process are related to data research.
Wonderful friends, great place to work. Work for fun and not work like at all. Though I had performed sales, service and training here, I loved my job and the management. The team is cool and everybody knew everybody. We were one family and there was no pressure at all. Great place.
Pros
Dinner, snacks and coffee
Cons
Rotational Shifts, overtime and rotational offs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Meritgroup?