Meritgroup

Meritgroup Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Overall job is good and salary is Ok

I enjoy my workI have the leadership skillsWorking place is goodCompany Events is goodYearly performance award is given to employees

Not much fun but it's a healthy environment to work

A good place to work and women at work feel safe to work with and it is a healthy environment to work with and we would be paid in time and there would be job security

Due to family reason shifted to mettupalayam

Nice place to work in merit but unfortunately my father in law passed away so no one is there to take care of their family so hence we are residing in mettupalayam amd looking for great opportunity to start up career for a good employee can always start from where ever and focus on goals can achieve

Fun place to work in but not long term

Good work environment with weekends off. But has habit of letting people go once they've stayed in the company for a long time (no physical proof to circumstantiate though).

Nothing more than work

There is no more space and additional facilities apart from work. Once you get bored from your job and want something to entertain there is nothing available like some indoor game gadgets, no enough canteen space to have lunch and during the lunch break it is too much crowded. Also work pressure is too much in calling. No job security in this company. Once the project is over they will never shift you in another team or upcoming projects.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Lunch break is for an hour

Great place to work in the company has been around for many years and has been very helpful in helping learn and improve my skills.

Merit Was a great place to work at, the top management was very supportive and has helped me improve my skills by providing training on management skills and also giving the freedom of coming up with my own ideas. Overall a great place to work at.

Pros

Great working atmosphere

Cons

low pay scale

Workplace

I always enjoyed the work culture at MeritGroup. The work ethics are very good, friendly atmosphere and the work hours were amazing and productivity was always achieved. Need to role back to the same working hours as Merit was initially practicing. All in all my second home after HOME.

Pros

Good environment, excellent shift timings, employee friendly management

Cons

Just no food available on subsidized basis.

Fun

Space to Learn the new things & Good team to work, on-time salary, Helping Manager in the Difficulty Times, Supportive Manager, Flexible working timings, Career Growth, nice place to those who are willing to learn & needs a better career.

Workplace culture

such a nice company and well effort to do advancement in the work, chance innovative ideas implement. bad situation some management difficulty project not there.

Pros

learning everything

Cons

office timing

A better place to work

Its a good place for freshers and collage students. apart from the growth prospects is very minimal as its a small group. Most of the process are related to data research.

Fun place to work. More like a family than a company.

Wonderful friends, great place to work. Work for fun and not work like at all. Though I had performed sales, service and training here, I loved my job and the management. The team is cool and everybody knew everybody. We were one family and there was no pressure at all. Great place.

Pros

Dinner, snacks and coffee

Cons

Rotational Shifts, overtime and rotational offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meritgroup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Meritgroup
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?