MERITNATION
MERITNATION Employee Review

excited and smartwork place

December 23, 2015
My everday work starts at 10:30am reporting to the office and giving a follow up call to my previous clients. I learnt , Team work , Relationship building , Networking , completeing Team Targets , my co-workers were motiviating. hardest part of the job was that we would get leads after 6pm, we would jump into the market to close the lead . I would love to use my energy during the morning and afternoon time. I enjoyed Travelling to New places , Meeting new people and also built a Good Networking
Pros
free coffee, wifi
Cons
everday late evening meeting with clients
December 13, 2018
I like to take on new challenges any day (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Meritnation seems to be a place with hardworking people and with a fun attitude towards work. While they are credited with merit they also have that extra edge of putting their seriousness in danger with their bold new inventions and methodology towards their day to day work. That's what I gauge from the name meritnation!
Pros
Company gains a lot thtough hard work!
Cons
A lot is put in danger through new ideas!
September 15, 2018
UI Developer (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Meritnation is overall a good company. There is no politics in management, even though they are very supportive. Flexible timing to go office and after completing six hours only you get full day pay.
Pros
Flexible timing, Supporting staff, Good hr team
Cons
Yearly increment, Big no to new technology
July 4, 2017
Center Manager (Former Employee) - chandigrah
Meritnation was a good company. it was a good place for the students learning beacuse it was a education institute. Managemnet is good we get salary on time.
  1. excited and smartwork place