MERITNATION
MERITNATION Employee Review

July 7, 2016
Its been almost 3 years working with Meritnation and i really feel priveleged to be a part of it. I have learned things which will really help in my career ahead. Wish all the luck for the company's growth and development.
December 13, 2018
I like to take on new challenges any day (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Meritnation seems to be a place with hardworking people and with a fun attitude towards work. While they are credited with merit they also have that extra edge of putting their seriousness in danger with their bold new inventions and methodology towards their day to day work. That's what I gauge from the name meritnation!
Pros
Company gains a lot thtough hard work!
Cons
A lot is put in danger through new ideas!
September 15, 2018
UI Developer (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Meritnation is overall a good company. There is no politics in management, even though they are very supportive. Flexible timing to go office and after completing six hours only you get full day pay.
Pros
Flexible timing, Supporting staff, Good hr team
Cons
Yearly increment, Big no to new technology
July 4, 2017
Center Manager (Former Employee) - chandigrah
Meritnation was a good company. it was a good place for the students learning beacuse it was a education institute. Managemnet is good we get salary on time.
  1. It Been great on being part of Meritnation.com with respect to opportunities and learnings.