MetLife

India433 reviews

Found 433 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,767 reviews
caborganisationindialearningdomaininsurancejoinedexposure

Good Company

Management is very supportive in MetLife GOSC. I like the work culture. Overall great experience. I will definitely recommend the company to my friends.

Productive and fun workplace

Great Place to Work, Less Work Load, Easier to maintain work and life balance, Focusing on employee satisfaction as well as Customer, better place for freshers to start their career.

MetLife insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Awesome

Working in Metlife was the most memorable time of my life where I learned, groomed met fantastic people.It's like have no words to share that experience.

Pros

Management and people

Cons

No at all.

Fun work place

Good place for job,friendly behaviour,very supportive manager.Less pressure.PeaceFull bank support..it's depend on your relationship between you and branch staff.

A fun place to work and it is really a fantastic company

Growth is quite superb and if you perform well then you will be rewarded and recognized quickly lots of benefits and perks are given by the company to motivate employees

The timelines and work culture Facilities and modern Technologies are up to Mark.

The management at Metlife Takes good care about their employees safety especially special care about women their safety and security. Integrity is well maintained by each and every employee. Finally management is good and understand well the issues of their employees and try to resolve to the satisfaction of their employees.

Pros

Lob parties and team parties

Cons

Some times stretching

Productive and Great place to work. MetLife is world class company. Any body can enjoying to work and learning also

MetLife is world class company. Any body can enjoying to work and learning also. There is a multiple process and multiple parameters in particular process.

Pros

Birthday sodexo Boucher

Cons

Need to work 450 mins daily basis

Great Work Life Balance

MetLife is a great Company to work with. MetLife has a great work life balance and it also offers a lot of benefits like Transport, Birthday and Anniversary vouchers, Book My Show vouchers, Birthday Gifts for Spouse, Gratuity after completion of 3 years only, Medical expenses for self, spouse and kids, Medical expenses for parents after completion of 4 years.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

No Free Meals

Well cultured and productive

The ambience in MetLife was satisfactory.From day one till my resignation the behavior of the management was the same as earlier.My supervisor was also very supportive and polite.Workculture was very good professional.

Pros

Benefits, Perks

Cons

N/a

Productive Employee Centric company

One of the best MNC to work with lots of learning Exposure Good salary Package Best part is the learning environment & exposure to IT tools with IIM Lucknow for Management Trainings

Pros

Everything is Good

Cons

No Cons

Read the products carefully so that discussion with client

At any cost we have to achieve our task as well as goal sheet this a very good experience. I have learned so many things. First week is a very important to get business . I would like join again MetLife

Pros

Activities and contrast

Cons

Put best for stand first in your team

According to me metlife give me lot experience and I learnt many things and useful knowledge from there. The incentives are very good and also management is very cooperative.

Great place for work freshers too.

All looks good to me. Had a great work journey with nice team members whole supportive and encouraging. It's also great place to work company listed. Lot of learning opportunities here. No time boundation to work or leave., But you have take responsibility for finished work at end of the day .

Pros

Free transport.

Cons

All looks good to me yet.

Employee Centric

Employee Centric company who know how to take care of employees.Good Work culturelots of partiesGreat learning trainingmany good initiatives by company

Pros

Employee centric, good benefits, culture and lots of office parties

Cons

Worst working hours, bad transportation facility

Great place to work, management is supportive overall environment is amazingly enthusiastic the infrastructure the job culture the financial stability and the learning opportunities including the training sessions they provide on their on to their employees everything is fantastic.

Pros

Everything Positive

Cons

No smartphones allowed inside office

Productive and Fun at work

Wonderful company to work with.Perfect work life balance.Good , structured and unbiased management.Good for working mothers.Everything is well organised

Pros

Free Cabs, Employee Benefits

Cons

Night Shifts

Fun Workplace & healthy environment

Employee Oriented CompanyStay Focused on Strengths. ...Willing to Take Risks. ...Inspire a Positive Corporate Culture. ...Encourage a Healthy Work Environment. ...Provide Assessment and Feedback.

Good work environment

I had a great 9 years of experience with lot of exposure in various domain. if I get an opportunity to work again with such organisation I would be great full

Pros

Cabs

Excellent

If I would be able to get again jobs definately be a part of MetLife again this organisation. Thanks you so much all MetLife team once again. I never feel like during the working in this organisation as loses the jobs.

Metlife is place to work again

While humor and play are aspects of fun in the workplace, fun at work comprises a wider range of activities and interactions. It should be emphasized that fun in the workplace is different from having fun. Fun in the workplace reflects features or aspects of the work environment. Having fun makes employees more productive. According to research. And we employees are having fun, we tend to be happier.

Fun workplace and Friendly environment.

It has been 3 years with MetLife, and it is great journey. I joined here as an entry level associate. Stress free environment and friendly work culture.

Pros

Birthday Voucher, Anniversary Voucher, Marriage Voucher, Daughter benefits, Movie Voucher, Rewards and Gifts, Yearly gifts, Free lunches as reward, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MetLife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MetLife with

• MetLife
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?