Michelin

Michelin Employee Reviews

I loved the period where myself as a Michelin staff, fun filled co workers and managers. Michelin initiative for CSR activities are hats off, overall a good experience
Pros
free meals, transport
Cons
nil
Michelin is one of the companies I've worked for which is a fair company good benefits great pay they would help you out when you needed help 401k health insurance just overall good place to work good company
i have 2 years experience in Michelin, michelin culture is very good and work life balance very very good,very good process flow and output with good quality
Pros
free food and free transport
They give first preference to employee safety only, good work culture.all the employee are genuine and humble, we will get appreciation for our hardwork, if we have talent company will make us grow.
Pros
transport, lunch, neat and clean area, proper work method, no work pressure.
Cons
salary slighty less but it will compensate by there facilities and benefits.
No work ethics Biased management France management decides everything, india management is a puppet Probabation period gets extended without a definite date Decisions are Highly influenced by vendor Capgemini There is no clear written proof of 7% variable amount in offer letter.
Pros
Good ambience, benefits
Cons
All the points mentioned in review
Salary is the only problem, annual increments and bonus, appraisal are done only for name sake, management has to be changed. The benefits are not much attractive like other companies.
Lots of learning in the initial phase, as the company was stabilizing. Good work life balance. Can express your views openly. Good ideas are welcome. Salary is less and HR practices are not good anymore.
So many training programs to learn and upgrade your skills, many benefits , A good work life balance. Family visit programes, marathon runs, medical tests and so many other benefits.
Worst management in Chennai Michelin plant.no career growth ..all benefits take only management staff. Yearly minimum 10 operators resign for back pain and shoulder pain. Operator give more effective production but management not give the effect of cost
I am having of experience is 8 year in the companyOver all experience is good & got three promotion and work with different projects like MFS/ we check.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Michelin?
It is a well-established company. people work there is so competitive and skill full so we need to give our maximum potential to get the reward in the form of an appraisal. corporate politics is there.
Pros
lunch
Cons
travelling
It was really good experience to work with Michelin. The management is very much supportive. Salary was also good and also giving so much benefits to employees.
People get chance to show case themselves and if they approach in a right way then can grow in the company. A perfect work life balance can be done if you keep the basics right.
Good working culture New setup Good people Lots of benefits Good salary structure less quality work No hire and fire process Overall Good and chilled out company
Michelin is one of the best MNC to work with, Michelin is very supportive towards its employees and helps them to maintain work life balance. I got to learn a lot from Michelin and looking forward to work again in the same company.
Michelin is a a very employee friendly company which fosters people safety and development by very strong and effective process of Professional Development and Career Management.
Work life is balanced.And will get different opportunity in different domains.The management is very supportive and give good opportunity to grow in our career.
Cons
a typical day at work learned management workplace my native the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job safety management very use full
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hourse
i am very impressed by the Michelin Tyre products designing mostly desire first for riders safety and not compromise our product quality and give best products.
Pros
Promise to deliver good services our end user
Cons
Hassle free riding with Michelin Tyre's
excellent working with wonderful client and learnt new things and work ethics
Michelin is one of the best company in this world, its very proud to work with such a great company. Company is growing in India, those who're in sales must work once.
  1. Employee Reviews