Michelin

Michelin Management reviews

Salary is the only problem, annual increments and bonus, appraisal are done only for name sake, management has to be changed. The benefits are not much attractive like other companies.
No work ethics Biased management France management decides everything, india management is a puppet Probabation period gets extended without a definite date Decisions are Highly influenced by vendor Capgemini There is no clear written proof of 7% variable amount in offer letter.
Pros
Good ambience, benefits
Cons
All the points mentioned in review
Worst management in Chennai Michelin plant.no career growth ..all benefits take only management staff. Yearly minimum 10 operators resign for back pain and shoulder pain. Operator give more effective production but management not give the effect of cost
It was really good experience to work with Michelin. The management is very much supportive. Salary was also good and also giving so much benefits to employees.
Michelin is a a very employee friendly company which fosters people safety and development by very strong and effective process of Professional Development and Career Management.
Work life is balanced.And will get different opportunity in different domains.The management is very supportive and give good opportunity to grow in our career.
Cons
a typical day at work learned management workplace my native the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job safety management very use full
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Long hourse
Inspection Quality analysis High profile management Extraodinary Long travel due to too far the office location Quality achievement But low salary....
a worst management working for only the benefits of supervising staffs and the salary is very low for the operating staffs and the benefits is more suitable for the supervising staffs.
enjoyed working here. good management, salary low, growth slow, customer oriented, customer centric, friendly attitude among employees, staff sincere,
Pros
nice environment
Cons
salary too low, no growth
I must say its the most respected organization to work for. Only the leadership is the problem, Top management sometime time take decision in hurry and blindly follow what middle management says without looking for the fact.
Pros
every thing except few decisions
Cons
Salary
It was the fantastic work place for Michelin India private limited. I have learned lot of positive experience and sales skills for that company. The management was little hard to handle the employee
Easy going, comfortable and low stress work environment Good Work life balance Experts and experience are not valued Insecurity of Job even for performers Complicated and complex processes and not very result oriented and customer focused Constant Change of Zone Top Management does not help Emerging countries like India (Need ambitious Top Manager given a long run)
Pros
Subsidised lunches, Comfortable work environment, Good work life balance
Cons
Works in silos
Work culture wise , Michelin is not right place. Less learning opportunity and no job security. Management is less supportive and no international exposure.
Michelin India Private Limited is an french MNC. First motto is Safety and quality. Management is Nice. Workplace culture is good. Fun loving colleagues.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Compensation and benefits
Very good company to work with Good culture and try to follow their global hr practices across One issue is about them they believe in hire and fire But once u proved then u will have sky as ur limit
Pros
Good life
Cons
Have worked on critical issues. management was good. enjoyed the work a lot while resolving the issues. workplace culture was good enough. No much hardest part as i enjoy being a dba
I travel to work to and fro approximately 3 hrs since my plant is situated on the outskirts.My job is very challenging since I am dealing with a dynamic pressure of handling production line of black mixes.I love the challenge of manpower management and the excellent Michelin manufacturing way keeps me motivated to drive my team to achieve excellent results.
Pros
Meals given at less cost, Good work culture
Cons
Long distance daily travel
For my profile 45% international travelling 30% domestic travelling Enjoyed and learned a lot. Lot of sharing and guidance happens from the Top management
work is very effective but management not give any work pressure it easy to handle the customers day time work only 2. most response for the company product
Pros
give free bike
Cons
every year arrange relaxing meetings
It's been an experience working at Michelin India Private Limited for past 3 years. It was the first time I was working with an industry (my earlier experience was with an Audit consultancy firm). I have learnt the basics of how an industry works, its processes and environment. The management has always been supportive to me on the new ideas presented to them which can improve the processes in the Company. I would miss the evening table tennis sessions with few selected colleagues.