Microsoft

India680 reviews

Found 680 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,333 reviews

Microsoft insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Very good

Awesome place to work, lot to learn from the company. Great benefits and lot of yearly gifts. Great people and culture.Great environment to learn and grow.

Pros

Everything is great

Good Company to work!

Great benefits, understanding teammates, sense of belonging and purpose of doing a job. Although, you need to switch after some years to get the industry standards.

Less pressure environment

Microsoft has great work ethic. You feel safe to raise your doubts. Scope for growth in career. Provide facility for work from home and remote work.

Pros

Exciting bonus, great management, collaboration, support for learning

Cons

Working with people in us( timezone), slow paced delivery

Work life balance and flexibility of work

At Microsoft, they have a very good diverse culture. You can speak your mind . The management is very good and encouraging

Pros

Work culture, flexibility

Best place to work

I enjoyed my 5 years tenure in Microsoft Global Delivery. Nice place to work and learn. I feel Microsoft Global Delivery is bit underpaid compared to market standard and Microsoft branding.

Pros

Good Learning, Nice campus, Good perks and benefits

Cons

Compensation is less, Now due to many Indian managers culture is degrading

Not a trusted and secure job. any time they provide EXIT LATTER

In COVID-19 time. Without any reasonThey provide EXIT LATER not only me many more staff are jobless in this critical pandemic situation. Not a trusted and secure job. any time they provide EXIT LATTER. If you are looking for a secured job then don't join the MICROSOFT COMPANY

Great place to work, so many opportunities

A great place to work, one of the best in industry. Sky is the limit when you come to learnings with a growth mindset. Absolutely works for working parents with the flexibility of work timings.

Pros

company culture, taking care of employees

Great co-workers and amazing work culture

People and management are consistently encouraging and supporting you to do better. They believe in the concept of wiling to learn rather than know it all. Easy flow of communication with any level of management. Pay is less but great benefits. I would always love to work for a company like Microsoft.

Benefits

Cons

Salary and Promotion is low and slow

Company for Work Life Balance

ProsYou have lot of opportunities to learn and grow, Managers are very supportive. Good Work life balance. Excellent campusConsShipping takes time.

Pros

Work life balance, excellent internal tools, healthcare benefits, Supportive managers

Cons

Procedures takes time

No life for contract employees

You would really get a good hike from your last drawn salary.You would be treated as untouchables at work.They dont ask any questions beyond work.Pleaes dont believe your contract would be extended or you would be converted as full time employee in CE&S team.The team dont give you proper KT but will ask you all the work related questions.No benefits as Non FTE.You will learn nothing

Pros

Cab and Food

Cons

No growth

You can grow with the efforts you put

Awesome company to work.Work-life balance can be achieved easily.Managers promote for taking vacations. Technology wise , we can work on anything we want.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

office politics is still there

Virtual Internship

I did a Virtual Intership at Microsoft provided by Forge (formerly Known as Insidesherpa)The virtual experience was outstanding it was like as we were working in that work environment thanks Microsoft and forge for virtual Internship

Good for Full-time

I joined as a vendor/contract/CSG employee, and tried to convert to a full time position in Microsoft. The ecosystem designed for a vendor/contract/CSG employee is demotivating and you will be treated like an outsider. Unless you are really capable and willing to put extreme efforts to convert to a full time position, do not put your time here. Conversion process is very political and confidential, and in spite of good efforts you may not get a conversion because of budgeting. I prefer to work on real client projects and that helps with a better skill gain, in MSFT you may end up just troubleshooting in your lab environments and your customers will not listen to your solutions.

Pros

Rapid Skill Gain

Cons

contract

Great experience

Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience. Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..

Pros

All good.

Cons

Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.

i am no expirence to do work any company,because i am fresher,i can do hardwork any company to join me,firstly we are join as a internship because i am understand company environment .

Productive and Fun place

Employees will be completely engaged in their work. Flexible shift hours and friendly managers. There is lot of learning along with fun. Work life balance is based on individual. Supportive and encouraging environment. Overall lovely place to work.

Pros

Learning, Approachable, Free dinner, outings, xbox room, Recreation room, awareness programs and activities.

Cons

feedback to managers are not amended.

No good experience

No good experience. Coworkers behaviours to new team members in not good, self pride feeling of some iitians and think they know every thing and others are know nothing attitude.

Poor Management, lack of job security, work life is relaxed

The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.

Great Place to work

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.

Pros

Excellent company to work

Productive and fun work place

Lots n lots of learning and good exposure for rookies,Food subsidies ,free snacks,free gym,yoga ,zumba and apart from all this they give health benefits,they give one kids daycare benefits and so many things ,once you join the organization you will get to know about numerous other benefits...

Pros

free food, and alot of benefits for FTE

Cons

I don't think of any

Most Employee Oriented Organisation

The basic thought process is to give maximum respect and comfort to each employee. Diversity is equally being taken care of. Benefits are at par with world's best organisations, or better than them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Microsoft with

• Microsoft
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?