Microsoft
Microsoft Employee Review

Challenging and Intersting

March 21, 2020
Microsoft is a great place to work. They provide very good benefits and have good infrastructure and resources. Based on the team to team and your manager you will either enjoy your work or not at all. The company approach is top-down approach, rather than bottom up. People think that Microsoft has good work/life balance. That is completely false. That could past scenario but for last 5 years they are also work like startup. I joined Microsoft as a part of company acquisition and since our group was new so we had to work like startup like12 hours a day and many times in weekends.
January 17, 2020
Same roleSame location
Product Manager (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Company has great culture and a great portfolio of products. The salary levels are low in India compared to product management roles in other companies.
August 31, 2020
Same location
Software Engineer (Developer) (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.
August 26, 2020
Same location
Development Lead (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
  1. Challenging and Intersting