Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 197 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,271 reviews

You can grow with the efforts you put

Awesome company to work.Work-life balance can be achieved easily.Managers promote for taking vacations. Technology wise , we can work on anything we want.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

office politics is still there

No life for contract employees

You would really get a good hike from your last drawn salary.You would be treated as untouchables at work.They dont ask any questions beyond work.Pleaes dont believe your contract would be extended or you would be converted as full time employee in CE&S team.The team dont give you proper KT but will ask you all the work related questions.No benefits as Non FTE.You will learn nothing

Pros

Cab and Food

Cons

No growth

Good for Full-time

I joined as a vendor/contract/CSG employee, and tried to convert to a full time position in Microsoft. The ecosystem designed for a vendor/contract/CSG employee is demotivating and you will be treated like an outsider. Unless you are really capable and willing to put extreme efforts to convert to a full time position, do not put your time here. Conversion process is very political and confidential, and in spite of good efforts you may not get a conversion because of budgeting. I prefer to work on real client projects and that helps with a better skill gain, in MSFT you may end up just troubleshooting in your lab environments and your customers will not listen to your solutions.

Pros

Rapid Skill Gain

Cons

contract

No good experience

No good experience. Coworkers behaviours to new team members in not good, self pride feeling of some iitians and think they know every thing and others are know nothing attitude.

Was worth working with .

Was worth working with.helped me shape up my career well.it has a class of it's own.its been an honor working with one of the top technical experts in the industry.

A good place to work

A good place to learn into sales and marketing was very well taught about grooming team work achievable targets impressive incentives and lot more to learn

My Role at Microsoft was very competitive & productive in Finance.

Microsoft was my dream Company to work with. The employees & the management were equally good & interactive. Microsoft takes ultimate care of the employees. I feel, those who work with MS will feel more convenient than compared to any of their previous Org.

Amazing WorkPlace

Microsoft Workculture is one of the best thing it owns. Everyday is a new challenge; which inspires us to come to office next day. Management motivates and helps in your next goals

Good learning

The roles at the organization requires continuous learning of the latest Microsoft technologies. The potential for growth is very good and diversity (women) get preference in the company

Good to work at Microsoft

Good place to work at Microsoft, have lots of opportunity to extend the knowledge and learn new things, and easy to apporach the product team for knowing more about the product

Jobs at Microsoft

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Excellent

Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990.

Technical support

good work environment day to day involved working on Support cases and collaboration with different team at times. All the peers are very helpful. there is no Flexibility with work timings.

Good to earn more knowledge, good culture, good management, on site offers. Faced some stressful situations. Recommending others to join the microsoft.

Amazing company

best place to work, I have been growing here from last few weeks. WHatever resources they provide is actually awesome. I learned many things which I didn't even knew before.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace - global technical support center - a place where every individual loves to be. The facilities and people around are awesome!

Best place to learn

Generally, I had a busy day at the office but the work environment is very supportive. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the world.

Good place to learn and work

Lot of options to explore internally. Motivating management to innovate. Work-life balance. Free learning resources. Challenging projects. Exposure to new tech.

Productive and fun place

Nice place to work for. Doing assessment and IT support. Travelling to different regions and helping other departments and customers for ROI and reducing TCO .

Great place to work and learn

I had a great experience work with team of Managers who were very helpful and provided space to learn all new technologies which helps the resource to work in smarter way. Secondly company provides work life balance by providing flexible work time and WFH option

Productive and learning Center

The most enjoyable part of the experience was working with the technology and figuring out everything out about it. It helped me to think more abstractly when it comes to tech and how it can be useful.

It was fun on our floor, with our work we use to get some time for relax like playing games which was conducted by Duty Manager of our floor.

While working at Microsoft, i came to understand that, how we can manage to handle different way of clients. Few will be very sweet and soft and some will be very rude and rough.But still we be calm and handle the issue's in a easiest way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2