Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana225 reviews

Found 225 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,326 reviews

Good Company to work!

Great benefits, understanding teammates, sense of belonging and purpose of doing a job. Although, you need to switch after some years to get the industry standards.

Work life balance and flexibility of work

At Microsoft, they have a very good diverse culture. You can speak your mind . The management is very good and encouraging

Pros

Work culture, flexibility

Best place to work

I enjoyed my 5 years tenure in Microsoft Global Delivery. Nice place to work and learn. I feel Microsoft Global Delivery is bit underpaid compared to market standard and Microsoft branding.

Pros

Good Learning, Nice campus, Good perks and benefits

Cons

Compensation is less, Now due to many Indian managers culture is degrading

Company for Work Life Balance

ProsYou have lot of opportunities to learn and grow, Managers are very supportive. Good Work life balance. Excellent campusConsShipping takes time.

Pros

Work life balance, excellent internal tools, healthcare benefits, Supportive managers

Cons

Procedures takes time

Poor Management, lack of job security, work life is relaxed

The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.

Great Place to work

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.

Pros

Excellent company to work

Productive and fun work place

Lots n lots of learning and good exposure for rookies,Food subsidies ,free snacks,free gym,yoga ,zumba and apart from all this they give health benefits,they give one kids daycare benefits and so many things ,once you join the organization you will get to know about numerous other benefits...

Pros

free food, and alot of benefits for FTE

Cons

I don't think of any

A little bit hectic but enjoyable

Work life balance for an intern is nothing. Intern is expected to do work all day and also as this time the internship was WFH so we didn't get that much learning experience as compared to on-site internship.

Pros

Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.

Cons

Hectic schedule

Cool and calm and productive work environment

- It is very fun and productive environment to be in - Colleagues are highly talented and motivated to achieve best - Management is okay but sometime you start feeling typical bossy culture. - you are lucky if you get to work with good manager

Pros

Free fruits, flexible working hours

Great Learning and Good Work Culture

There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging. The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.

Good Organisation but i worked in a project through different consultants

Overall experience is Good in the organisations. Paying salaries and perks on times. Ongoing trainings help me to learn the softwares and OS. Recommend to join for learning and earning.

Cons

It was nice and fullfilling experience working in Microsoft

Microsoft had good compensation package along with comprehensive employee benefits. Workplace ambience was excellent. Workplace facilities were above industry standards.

Pros

Company transport, snacks, technical/family events, onsite food facilities

Work culture is excellent

they removing contractors without prior information. I know the pain because am also a contractor un that organisation. this is totally unfair bug working with accenture is my pleasure. Good organisation

I have worked with Microsoft for the Global Security Services and it wasn't an easy job to do. Every day we used to come across a new challenge.

Communication Specialist (Supervisor) Each day used to be different, as we looked after the security of the Microsoft personnel, assets etc. Always had to be on toes as we used to communicate directly with the leadership team. Any mistake from our end could cause huge risks, so each product disseminated used to be checked thoroughly. Meetings,shift timings etc used to be prolonged.

pleasant work environment

it was nice experience working within factory model projects in Microsoft

Stressful, Insecured

Inequality, Insecured and Stressful.I was never happy with the management during my stint at Microsoft.Though i have suffered with people around, i have learnt a lot in scope of my work.

Decent workplace

Decent workplace with ample growth opportunities. Peers in microsoft help in maintaining a healthy relationship among which is very good to experience

Innovative workplace

Iis been good experience working for Microsoft client, daily activities are productive and innovative. I have learned SLA/ ITIL process throughout the job handling process.

Challenging and Intersting

Microsoft is a great place to work. They provide very good benefits and have good infrastructure and resources. Based on the team to team and your manager you will either enjoy your work or not at all. The company approach is top-down approach, rather than bottom up. People think that Microsoft has good work/life balance. That is completely false. That could past scenario but for last 5 years they are also work like startup. I joined Microsoft as a part of company acquisition and since our group was new so we had to work like startup like12 hours a day and many times in weekends.

Microsoft is a great company to work with in every aspect of job and otherwise. I had some great learning experience working with Microsoft, on professional and personal front.

Highly productive work location

I am Vendor working at Microsoft India Hyderabad. Very professional and friendly environment . Managers supports in all the aspects of the queries. Overall I can rate as 8 out of 10.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2