Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.
Lots n lots of learning and good exposure for rookies,Food subsidies ,free snacks,free gym,yoga ,zumba and apart from all this they give health benefits,they give one kids daycare benefits and so many things ,once you join the organization you will get to know about numerous other benefits...
Pros
free food, and alot of benefits for FTE
Cons
I don't think of any
Work life balance for an intern is nothing. Intern is expected to do work all day and also as this time the internship was WFH so we didn't get that much learning experience as compared to on-site internship.
Pros
Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.
Cons
Hectic schedule
- It is very fun and productive environment to be in - Colleagues are highly talented and motivated to achieve best - Management is okay but sometime you start feeling typical bossy culture. - you are lucky if you get to work with good manager
Pros
Free fruits, flexible working hours
There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging. The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.
Overall experience is Good in the organisations. Paying salaries and perks on times. Ongoing trainings help me to learn the softwares and OS. Recommend to join for learning and earning.
Cons
Microsoft had good compensation package along with comprehensive employee benefits. Workplace ambience was excellent. Workplace facilities were above industry standards.
Pros
Company transport, snacks, technical/family events, onsite food facilities
Communication Specialist (Supervisor) Each day used to be different, as we looked after the security of the Microsoft personnel, assets etc. Always had to be on toes as we used to communicate directly with the leadership team. Any mistake from our end could cause huge risks, so each product disseminated used to be checked thoroughly. Meetings,shift timings etc used to be prolonged.
it was nice experience working within factory model projects in Microsoft
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Inequality, Insecured and Stressful.I was never happy with the management during my stint at Microsoft.Though i have suffered with people around, i have learnt a lot in scope of my work.
Decent workplace with ample growth opportunities. Peers in microsoft help in maintaining a healthy relationship among which is very good to experience
Iis been good experience working for Microsoft client, daily activities are productive and innovative. I have learned SLA/ ITIL process throughout the job handling process.
Microsoft is a great place to work. They provide very good benefits and have good infrastructure and resources. Based on the team to team and your manager you will either enjoy your work or not at all. The company approach is top-down approach, rather than bottom up. People think that Microsoft has good work/life balance. That is completely false. That could past scenario but for last 5 years they are also work like startup. I joined Microsoft as a part of company acquisition and since our group was new so we had to work like startup like12 hours a day and many times in weekends.
Microsoft is a great company to work with in every aspect of job and otherwise. I had some great learning experience working with Microsoft, on professional and personal front.
I am Vendor working at Microsoft India Hyderabad. Very professional and friendly environment . Managers supports in all the aspects of the queries. Overall I can rate as 8 out of 10.
1. Teams are collaborative and lot of space for personal growth. 2. Management is really worst and quite biased about team members especially if you extraordinary.
It was a wonderful experience working at Microsoft campus with some brilliant designers and developers. There is no restrictions on dress you wear and the timings
First of all this is good place to work and gaining and exposing knowledge as much as. Supportive team mates and managers. It will increase the learning curve
Pros: Innovative products. Good ownership of work irrespective of seniority. Good work/Life balance. Good pay/stocks. Cons: Too much politics sometimes.
Enjoy working with some of the great minds from best colleges across the country.Work life balance is got.Pay is little under par compared to competitors.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana