Microsoft

Hyderabad, Telangana232 reviews

Found 232 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,656 reviews
technologybalancecultureindialearntimingexposurelearning

Nice experience

Good working culture, overall nice expereince. Works on the different technologies. The manager are really good. Work life balance is also good. Overall good expereince

Great Place to Work

ProsGreat CultureGreat minds at workBoth way cabFree foodOther benefitsConsRecently, Microsoft has fall into same category like other employers, they have hired new employees with greater salary than the existing employees.

Microsoft insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive and Fun Workplace

Best Managers are present at Microsoft. Work-like balance is good, it is very competitive inside here.Everyone is supportive and a workaholic. And ya, the Food is very good :)

Pros

Bonus, Free Food and Supportive managers.

Cons

Nothing Much just sometimes long hours.

Excellent Culture

Excellent company and good learning opportunities. Work is challenging, new opportunties, create own career path,Salary might be a bit less than equivalents.

Pros

Culture, Challenges, Learnings

Cons

Salary

Nice organization

- Any day, good place to work - Good company culture - Peer are very nice and helpful - Free food , Gym, transport , many other benefits - Pay is bit less but all together good package

Productive, learning, healthy, work-life balance environment.

Productive environment, learning environment, healthy environment and work-life balance environment.Management is full supportive and they help you to grow professionally.

Good culture and emphasis on customer but not at the cost of employee

It is a good place to work those who want a stress-free life. Not much office politics I have observed.People around are supportive and what's different here is that performance evaluation include how someone is helping others and building on others' ideas. Overall, this culture reduces competition and make people work as a team to large extent. Work-Life balance and employee mental wellbeing is given a decent priority as well.Compensation is decent but not very great. especially the annual hikes could be better

Pros

Good campus and facilities, compensation and benefits. work-life balance is the best

Cons

progress will be slow with a bleak learning curve. work will be boring in many teams

Good Company to work!

Great benefits, understanding teammates, sense of belonging and purpose of doing a job. Although, you need to switch after some years to get the industry standards.

Work life balance and flexibility of work

At Microsoft, they have a very good diverse culture. You can speak your mind . The management is very good and encouraging

Pros

Work culture, flexibility

Best place to work

I enjoyed my 5 years tenure in Microsoft Global Delivery. Nice place to work and learn. I feel Microsoft Global Delivery is bit underpaid compared to market standard and Microsoft branding.

Pros

Good Learning, Nice campus, Good perks and benefits

Cons

Compensation is less, Now due to many Indian managers culture is degrading

Company for Work Life Balance

ProsYou have lot of opportunities to learn and grow, Managers are very supportive. Good Work life balance. Excellent campusConsShipping takes time.

Pros

Work life balance, excellent internal tools, healthcare benefits, Supportive managers

Cons

Procedures takes time

Poor Management, lack of job security, work life is relaxed

The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.

Great Place to work

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.

Pros

Excellent company to work

Productive and fun work place

Lots n lots of learning and good exposure for rookies,Food subsidies ,free snacks,free gym,yoga ,zumba and apart from all this they give health benefits,they give one kids daycare benefits and so many things ,once you join the organization you will get to know about numerous other benefits...

Pros

free food, and alot of benefits for FTE

Cons

I don't think of any

A little bit hectic but enjoyable

Work life balance for an intern is nothing. Intern is expected to do work all day and also as this time the internship was WFH so we didn't get that much learning experience as compared to on-site internship.

Pros

Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.

Cons

Hectic schedule

Cool and calm and productive work environment

- It is very fun and productive environment to be in - Colleagues are highly talented and motivated to achieve best - Management is okay but sometime you start feeling typical bossy culture. - you are lucky if you get to work with good manager

Pros

Free fruits, flexible working hours

Great Learning and Good Work Culture

There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging. The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.

Good Organisation but i worked in a project through different consultants

Overall experience is Good in the organisations. Paying salaries and perks on times. Ongoing trainings help me to learn the softwares and OS. Recommend to join for learning and earning.

Cons

It was nice and fullfilling experience working in Microsoft

Microsoft had good compensation package along with comprehensive employee benefits. Workplace ambience was excellent. Workplace facilities were above industry standards.

Pros

Company transport, snacks, technical/family events, onsite food facilities

Work culture is excellent

they removing contractors without prior information. I know the pain because am also a contractor un that organisation. this is totally unfair bug working with accenture is my pleasure. Good organisation

I have worked with Microsoft for the Global Security Services and it wasn't an easy job to do. Every day we used to come across a new challenge.

Communication Specialist (Supervisor) Each day used to be different, as we looked after the security of the Microsoft personnel, assets etc. Always had to be on toes as we used to communicate directly with the leadership team. Any mistake from our end could cause huge risks, so each product disseminated used to be checked thoroughly. Meetings,shift timings etc used to be prolonged.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Microsoft with