Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
Nice company to work.I learn the technologies. Good work life balance. They respect and treat employees in a better manner . I recommend this company.
I have been worked as Facility Shift engineer for 3.5 years I have Learn so many things ,Facility utilities technology is very good Very Comfortable atmosphere to learn new things. Good Team Work Good Staff
Microsoft is a excellent company to work with, immense opportunity to learn & grow but few bad managers & poor HR process had taken the company to the wrong direction.
Pros
Good Pay Master
Cons
Tough to manage work like balance
The workplace is quite exciting and fun with positive energy. I was lucky to have some helpful people around me. you will find a Great work life balance here
One of the best places to work. The modern engineering practices are one of the best things that excite any engineer.
Pros
Pay, Work Life Balance, Limitless opportunities to grow internally
Cons
people and policitics
Flexible timings, work culture is good.Lot of opportunities. direct connects with clients.Weekly Fun activities so that employees are refreshed. Enjoy the work.
its an amazing place to work as peers are really collaborative and there is work life balance as well. there is nothing much I can tell.. you can experience yourself when you join :)
Great company but only work is not enough to grow here. you need network, visibility and other extra factors which make you grow. Also lot depends on your manager.
Great work environment and scope for growth. Work-life balance is perfect . Compensations everything was amazing must join great wrk exceptinal cmous great place t ve
Most of the peers were smart and helpful but the culture and lack of process enabled a handful of people to do all sorts of things to obstruct hardworking and responsible individuals career growth.
Systematic evaluation of our contributions Respecting our goals Allowing us to take decisions by encouraging innovation and creativity Good reputation
I fulfilled various roles and overcame myriad of challenges during my tenure at Microsoft. Starting as a Service Operations Engineer, I got to experience the essence of a software engineer by working as a Tester, Developer and a Program Manager. I thoroughly enjoyed my time especially working as a Program Manager on Microsoft BING® product. Along side got to be a part of many voluntary initiatives and organize fun events.
I had an opportunity to work with smartest people in the industry and thoroughly enjoyed every working day. I have got pretty good exposure to Microsoft Azure Services for Migrating on premise applications as well as building the PaaS applications.
Microsoft is a great place to work where enough opportunity to learn new things and enhance your technical & soft skills. Opportunity to try your idea's and innovate new product or services. Great Culture Great work-life balance.
Good company to work for with challenging work and work life balance. Pay standards should be improved a little. Changing the BU after should be easy to move after few years of working.
Micrososft usually hire to fire them in next couple of years so as to retain their old team.They have culture that manager shall need to give the stack ranking to HR for their team.Most of times, the lowest one will be the new joinee in the team.It is clearly understable that how one guy who joined whithin a year will surpass the existing employess who has worked for more than 10 years. So to retain the existing folks....they will hire and keep the new joinee as bottom in ranking.They will not consider the hard work/ effort and value added during the one year.Because they will hire to fire next apprisal to retain the other team members. Hence if you are new to any team...please be careful... if your team has multiple members of new joinees, then your risk may be bit less. if you are the only one hired and all other guys are old folks.Then you are scapegoat. becareful.
Pros
stock bonus on hire, facilities
Cons
hire to fire. new joinees are at big risk, job security
learned a lot regarding the technology that am working right now. how to handle the tough situations regarding your job and coming up with solutions with in less time.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
nothing much
Its a great place to work but the tech stack is old and if you are here for long then you might get stuck. Overall its a really good place to work with great management and monetary benefits
Pros
Free food, great campus, open office, worklife balance
Cons
old tech stack, less growth
I was a summer intern at Microsoft and I got to work with a sweet of really wonderful individuals who guided me throughout the entire summer. It was a good learning experience.
Typical day work not hectic , learned new and latest technologies, top management is good but team level it depends on person to person. workplace culture varies team by team .
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana