Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
An oppurtunity utilised at the maximum extent to learn from the peers, I am more than happy with the work which i have learnt. I have utilized it many times elsewhere.
Non-Productive, No work-life balance, no leadership qualities with the managers and No proper performance guidelines and everybody in higher roles think they own the company and dictate terms accordingly
Pros
Subsdised Lunches
Cons
No proper performance measures
very nice place to work with. More opportuniites for learning . facilities and benefits for the employees are really amazing. superb place to join in any time of your life.
productive and fun work place good please to work most challenging people senior management is not good workplace culture very less opportunities to work on new technologies
It is really Great Company to work with. You can get to work at desired technology as they have lots of option across various team. you will get lots of freedom to show up your Idea.
Pros
Good Salary, Good Perks, Lot of Technology Options
Cons
Little bit Work life balance, Pressure is bit more
The cultural change initiated by CEO is an excellent one. However it still dominated by old timer with turf battles. Lot of incompetent folks are still around and willing to stay foot at any cost.
It was nice working with Microsoft client for Infosys Ltd. Its where I learned the SAP SD workflow and worked on critical business requirements. Its was nice
Microsoft is a great diverse company with amazing learning exp with diverse culture and benefits . since I was in staffing and recruitments it gave me a lot of exposure to meet and interview people from across globes . Microsoft always helped with updating technologies with seminar
Pros
Free snacks and amazing campus facility
Cons
distance
The culture is very good and I have learned new things and you can enjoy the job. There will be no stress and the people are very friendly and help you a lot
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Everything was okayish, but the work-life balance was good. Lots of politics, incompetent management, no proper code reviews or peer feedback, evaluations solely on relationships with teammates.
Its a Great place to Work.The work culture is very good and have a perfect work balance life. I would recommend MS for my friends. I would love get back to Microsoft if I would get an opportunity.
work with the technology scaling up Good company to work with. very good company to work and not much work pressure Good environment to work,nimble, agile, company feel with established products and services,Most are humble, friendly, and skilled.
Pros
na
Cons
na
i have got good opportunity to work and learn lot more during the work and culture and atmosphere and also improved a lot while working with this prestigious organisation.
Pros
monthly once
Cons
1hour
It is a great place to work. One always get's to work on different technology stack. People are great. Food can be improved. Various fun activity/games available.
Very professional organized company with good benefits for employee and technology driven place. provide opportunity to connect with like minded technology oriented colleagues and great place to share and learn.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Long working hours.
Microsoft is a great platform to work with amazing people and learning things.I got an exposure to start my learning with CRM here and had a great experience with clie t facing opportunity.
As a full-time consultant for 5 years, I've worked at Microsoft as a UX Designer. I have had the honor to work directly with the great folks in Microsoft on amazing projects like Bing, MSN, Windows and more. I am able to quickly adapt to new challenges. Being quite hands-on, I enjoy getting involved in the whole process, starting from ideation and conceptualizing to designing to testing and shipping the ideas.
Abundant opportunities for personal learning and growth. Adequate independence provided to excel in your career and sharpen your leadership skills. Work life balance is superb.
It has a productive and collaborative culture. I enjoy working there with latest technology stack.Its a great place to work, good benefits with flexible wfh
I was with Microsoft IT. Most of the applications are 20 years old with no substantial investment in updating them. Most of the time went in bug fixing or resurrecting servers than in actual development.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana