Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with. We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
Big company, lots of people - and this is a problem. People are not assigned teams per their skill-set or capability. Also sometimes people are not hired in the right group or division within the company - this creates mismatch in expectations and overall job dissatisfaction.
Pros
Work benefits, chance to participate in global events, make good impact
Cons
A lot depends on the team in which one is place, hence a lot of luck factor. Not all teams are good.
At Microsoft, everyone is encouraged to work for not only the work dedicated but also for their personal growth. Flexible job hours, and ability to work from home when required. Work management is very organized and follows a great sprint culture to assign and finish jobs in time. A lot of fun activities are lined up for employees so they take out time to have some recreation time.
Enjoyed working as a Microsoft testing team member. Tested windows8 operating system. I was a part of testing different types of applications in Windows7,XP,Vista Operating systems and check the same application performance in Windows8.
Very good company to work. Very good learning curve. Nice work culture. Can work in latest technologies. Nice work environment. Very good salary and employee benefits.
A good place to work for people a new employee to learn international standards,Every day was a challenging day with the global clients. Friendly management with well mannered culture.
Very good company to work with Fun Good culture unlimited work from home no strict work timings good management good workplace they have a football ground
As an intern I got a interesting data analysis project which also helped me change my career direction. I really like the way the project was managed with everyone having a clear set of aims and goals and yet collaborating to create something powerful.
Good Company, Good compensation and benefits. Great opportunities in terms of skills and platforms. Great brand name. Work culture can be a problem for some.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management culture
It was a great experience working at Microsoft. I got to learn a lot and work on the latest technologies. The work progress is good. Various opportunities in terms of project work, leadership, learning new things are offered.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Microsoft has a very open culture where people learn from each other and provide constant feedback for improvement of their subordinates as well as their peers. The managers are never micro-managing and give you endless opportunities to carve out your own career using the vast number of opportunities available within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages its employees to learn on the go and so the best of resources are available within a few clicks for free. However, expectations from employees in Microsoft is similarly large, where you will be put to a new challenge every day and you would need to find your own way out, which might mean some sacrifice in the work life balance aspect.
Pros
Perks and opportunities for self development
Cons
Work-life balance
I started my software career at Microsoft. Myself joined microsoft as a java developer and worked for almost 2 years and learnt so many innovative things.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
no work from home
Many teams to choose from, variety of work going on. Infinite opportunities to rise to the occasion. Driven individuals will learn a lot. If you are clueless, you may end up not learning much.
01. While on job performing handle one time three critical emergency.02. I learn so much thing in my career.03. Team work supporting each other.04. Enjoying the hard work
Good learning experience with a lot of fun activities conducted and been part of the leading team for student development program. Made a lot of awareness for the kids about Microsoft technologies
Its a workplace where everyone would want to work, Nice environment with all facilities. Place where you cherish your work and life as well. Try to become part of this.
Microsoft is a great place to work. Colleagues are smart. Work is good. Environment is positive. Has indoor games facility. Cares about work life balance.
Microsoft is truly a great place to work. An environment where innovation, growth, empathy and good governance is found in everything they do. Employee oriented.
Good company to work for. You can maintain you work life balance. The salary range can be better when compared with others. The company have open culture environment.
I always felt proud working at Microsoft because of it's global culture and fexibity to work from anywhere in the world.It provided a platform to learn as well as work.
Pros
Work from Home(Literaly from anywhere), Good Mediclaim, Learn new things before world knows.
Cons
Work Life Balance
It's a great place to work at. I had learned number of new microsoft's Products in this company . I had got chance to directly work with the customer.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana