Minda Sai Ltd

Minda Sai Ltd Employee Reviews

India22 reviews

workmanagementfreelongtimejobhourcompany

Works are very easy with Qc check

Company is very health industry in chennai..Dealing with good respect with Other Dept.Very morning all Dept contact meetingProduction Materials are very secure packing from Qc Dept.And Material Part number and Description are packing Box front side Displayed with manufacture time, qc check time and packing time with QR code

Pros

Free food

Cons

Very quick

Good experience

Minda Sai Ltd a good organisation for career and growth.I take good experience from Minda Sai ltd .but change is need for financial and skill growth.

Minda Sai Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Not good in minda ltd

Not good culture for working stress full no system no quality management has no decision making for initial GET for manufacturing knowledge good for experience not good

productive

best company for working.good work.naturally work friendly work with employees and staff.so that very best company on working.and best opportunity in this company.

Worst Experience

very bad company to work with.... No culturre / system no management rude boss... mental stress... no job satisfaction... fustration..low salary / min increment

Pros

Cons

long hours and overtime

About My Work at company.

Job at given place is good, providing good salary on time.Medical facilities is also included.Culture and sophisticated behaviour of seniors.Care about workmen.

fantastic tenure of my professional career.

Worked almost 24 year, satisfactory growth and compensation. Good working environment and culture. Due to organisational changes and personal problems I had left the job.

Nice place to grow up

Supportive manager Supportive management Supportive hr Decent HR policies I was under teamlease contract there I have worked in Minda Sai Ltd as assistant marketing manager I have to travel to Kandivali, Pune and rarely to Hyderabad You can learn many things here If you are hard worker then here is not work pressure. Opportunity to grow yourself You are lucky if you get the job in staff Not good for workers in production department as compare to salary only less salary growth for them I am sorry to Minda Sai for not accenting job opportunities for two times... I would like to rejoin

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not found any

Good environment to work and learn

Have gained knowledge on the overall operations in a production and manufacturing unit. The workplace culture over there was quite average. Defined process was set and we were adhered to it.

Production Planning

Worked on Project of "Time Study Of Moving Line". Good environment to Work, Facilities Provided Like Food, Cab, Living. Production & Quality Department are well Prepared.

Learning

Better place to learn about automotive wiring harness. Team management & escalating production problems Customer relationships handling all department knowledge

Nice place to work

Nice place to start your first job & learn to tackle the sales pressure which will push you to achieve set targets for the company. workplace culture is fun loving at time.

Thid company is not so bad. But it doesn't mean it is better that I should not leave. I am going to leave this just because of low salary and food problems.

Pros

Canteen services

Cons

can't have food while not at job

PAN india workstation

good Atmosphere very friendly with co-workers Management of the minda sai limited is very good and intelligent management very happy to work there

Productive and lively surrounding

I Started to work with zero knowledge. But as time passed i learned everything which was required to do justice with my job.I had excellent team to work with and very help full management team. The hardest part of the job for me was the start of the job but later as time passed i enjoyed every bit of my work. Thankfully it could be possible because of my team mates and my sub ordinates.

Pros

Not much of strictness..free work environment

Cons

Long hours and less salary

Great workplace

Company is full dedicated to customers prospective. Never give up and not gonna loose single order form any customer is the company objective.

Pros

Travelling Free

Cons

long Hours

Very good place

no any typical day tools and machine design very good management very good co-workers no any hardest part continuous work and feedback

Pros

cheap and best lunch

Cons

sometime it gets 10-12 hrs

work only

never rest, always controlled a single team so they never concentrate full fill in every one so each and every one have a long time processing any error occurred in their it will be take more time

Pros

free cab

Cons

over time regularly

Manufacturing

One of the Leading Manufacturing MNC for Automobile Child wood parts

Pros

Free Transport & Lunch

Supportive to Customers

Minda Sai Ltd was Supportive to Customers so i faced more work Pressures. I Learned about Other Department activities like Purchase & Sales Department. Supportive Management. Good Colleagues. Need to spend more time apart from the Working Hours. The enjoyable part of the work was more Challenging.

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours

production

lots of things i have learn from management things like mis review my coworkers etc

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minda Sai Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Minda Sai Ltd