Minda Sai Ltd

Minda Sai Ltd Culture reviews

India22 reviews

Clear

Nice place to work

Nice place to start your first job & learn to tackle the sales pressure which will push you to achieve set targets for the company. workplace culture is fun loving at time.

Not good in minda ltd

Not good culture for working stress full no system no quality management has no decision making for initial GET for manufacturing knowledge good for experience not good

Minda Sai Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

About My Work at company.

Job at given place is good, providing good salary on time.Medical facilities is also included.Culture and sophisticated behaviour of seniors.Care about workmen.

fantastic tenure of my professional career.

Worked almost 24 year, satisfactory growth and compensation. Good working environment and culture. Due to organisational changes and personal problems I had left the job.

Good environment to work and learn

Have gained knowledge on the overall operations in a production and manufacturing unit. The workplace culture over there was quite average. Defined process was set and we were adhered to it.

PAN india workstation

good Atmosphere very friendly with co-workers Management of the minda sai limited is very good and intelligent management very happy to work there

Productive and lively surrounding

I Started to work with zero knowledge. But as time passed i learned everything which was required to do justice with my job.I had excellent team to work with and very help full management team. The hardest part of the job for me was the start of the job but later as time passed i enjoyed every bit of my work. Thankfully it could be possible because of my team mates and my sub ordinates.

Pros

Not much of strictness..free work environment

Cons

Long hours and less salary

Very good place

no any typical day tools and machine design very good management very good co-workers no any hardest part continuous work and feedback

Pros

cheap and best lunch

Cons

sometime it gets 10-12 hrs

Supportive to Customers

Minda Sai Ltd was Supportive to Customers so i faced more work Pressures. I Learned about Other Department activities like Purchase & Sales Department. Supportive Management. Good Colleagues. Need to spend more time apart from the Working Hours. The enjoyable part of the work was more Challenging.

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minda Sai Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Minda Sai Ltd with