Minda Sai Ltd

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

workmanagementfreelongtimejobhourcompany

Good experience

Minda Sai Ltd a good organisation for career and growth.I take good experience from Minda Sai ltd .but change is need for financial and skill growth.

productive

best company for working.good work.naturally work friendly work with employees and staff.so that very best company on working.and best opportunity in this company.

Minda Sai Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Worst Experience

very bad company to work with.... No culturre / system no management rude boss... mental stress... no job satisfaction... fustration..low salary / min increment

Pros

Cons

long hours and overtime

fantastic tenure of my professional career.

Worked almost 24 year, satisfactory growth and compensation. Good working environment and culture. Due to organisational changes and personal problems I had left the job.

Nice place to work

Nice place to start your first job & learn to tackle the sales pressure which will push you to achieve set targets for the company. workplace culture is fun loving at time.

Productive and lively surrounding

I Started to work with zero knowledge. But as time passed i learned everything which was required to do justice with my job.I had excellent team to work with and very help full management team. The hardest part of the job for me was the start of the job but later as time passed i enjoyed every bit of my work. Thankfully it could be possible because of my team mates and my sub ordinates.

Pros

Not much of strictness..free work environment

Cons

Long hours and less salary

Great workplace

Company is full dedicated to customers prospective. Never give up and not gonna loose single order form any customer is the company objective.

Pros

Travelling Free

Cons

long Hours

Supportive to Customers

Minda Sai Ltd was Supportive to Customers so i faced more work Pressures. I Learned about Other Department activities like Purchase & Sales Department. Supportive Management. Good Colleagues. Need to spend more time apart from the Working Hours. The enjoyable part of the work was more Challenging.

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours

fun in production work & also hardwork in it.

typical day was end of the every month.i learen all the thingwhich a supervisor need. its attitude towards the worke & how you get work from them.the hardest part of the work is maintaning plan of every day , if manpoer is short.THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE DAY IS WHEN YOUR INVOLMENT IN WORK .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

yes long hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Minda Sai Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minda Sai Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Minda Sai Ltd with