Minda

Minda Employee Reviews

Good collabrate work place,but uneven work load.Future growth plan not visible to employees.This cause demotivation of the employee.Paper work & Overtime work creates uneven personal life also
Cons
More reviews & paper work
The people of the company are very helpful and the environment of the company is also good. Safe place. We can learn a lot from here. Good future scopes. The advancement technology is used by the company. It's growing rate is too good. Company have good relationship with their customers.
Pros
Free breakfast and launch
Cons
Very far
1. Working here is good. 2. Management & Co-workers are also very suportive. 3. Most enjoyable part of work is working together in CFT. 4. Alway having a new learning.
Pros
Free Lunches
I am very seriously about production and products quality. i take more technically knoledge from working line. i also take expriance in relationship between customer and Vendor as well as workers.
Pros
monthly
Cons
8 hours
Good place to work for new projects like milk run and a lot of scope for the improvement of suppliers which \is done by making supplier cluster.
I have very good experience this company. I have 4 year work this company. I have good knowledge this company.
Pros
Not free lunch
Cons
1 Hrs.
- Be target oriented and passionate about work along with being respectful with everybody and maintain motivating , cheerful work environment with team. - Taking ownership and also be a good team member to deliver on job. - Always deliver on job with right quality , at right cost and in right timeline as required by internal/external customers. - Most challenging part of job is engaging right resources to right job to keep all team members motivated and satisfied. - I enjoy all challenges during my job and I like to maintain family like environment at job along with professional approach.
Day busy in Planning & Deplyment. Learning and sharing center for leadership.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
 Day to day accounting up to Finalization. Responsibility handled in day to day accounting entries like purchase, sales, J. V., cash, payment, maintaining cash voucher and more. Handling petty cash. Handling the Accounts Payable as per Purchase order, terms and conditions. Preparation of Monthly Stock report and Stock valuation as per Accounting Standard 2. Calculation of Sales Tax payable for every month and send it to related authority for e-filing. Proper preparation and collection of Excise duty as per Excise duty Act. Preparation and submission of e-TDS Return.
Same as mentioned above. Good place and people to work with.Working hrs- 9.30 to 5.30, tea 10.00 am, lunch-1.30 to 2.30 pm, Tea-3.30 pm,Breakfast-6.00 pm.
Pros
free tea, free lunches, free breakfast