Mindtree

Mindtree Culture reviews

One would love to work in mindtree unless untill tierd with typical shifts. Mindtree culture is awesome. You will be pushed to learn and improve yourself.
Work Culture - Is goodManagement - Not so greatProcess Oriented - Not so greata typical day at work - Awesomewhat you learned - Complete Recruitment Processthe hardest part of the job - Compensation Structurethe most enjoyable part of the job - Culture
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
No Benifits
I have joined in mindtree on 23rd September.given training on duckcreek technology.senior are really helpful.i have learned a lot.Good working culture.
Good place to work Work culture is good Your project feedback is being carried forward to your next projects as well.. Few really good managers out there..
Mindtree was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.
Pros
Projects
Cons
Too much politics at senior level. Even senior members get jealous of junior employees. Too much partiality is there for spotons and ratings. Non deserving people get more ratings.
Pros
Latest tech stacks
Cons
Partiality
Mindtree is good company and it's job culture is too good. I would recommend my friends to join this company.They provide free meals to their employees those who are working for MS project and providing pick up and drop. Mindtree having 80% Microsoft projects.
As a fresher you receive the best training needed for professional growth. Very good work culture and life balance. Fairly good salary. Good management and working environment
Good company. Things to look for ; Orchard Learning Culture Good salary Peaceful if handled well. Approchable Friendly worksplace Good campus in all location And so on.
Good workplace, with collaborative work culture. Encouraging management who help in the skill-up process. Good remuneration as well, opportunities galore.
Pros
Free Lunches, pickup and drop
I got 3 month training in Mindtree which helped me improve my skills. Also, the work environment is really enthusiastic. They have yearly Tech festival which is a great place for employees as well as vendors to showcase new ideas.
Indeed was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful. ***Pros Free lunches, great team mates, management supportive ***Cons Over management, sales process could be smoother
You can improvise yourself if you join a better project. People are good. So far no politics. The way they handle employees are good. They follow the process strictly. All these above are for MindTree ltd. Not sure how it got changed after L&T acquired it.
Training at Kalinga was the best place to learn I learnt so many things on my training especially how to learn technology on our own. Mindtree culture was best among all the other companies I knew. Best learning phase and best for new comers.
Overall good experience. Mindtree give onsite opportunity as and when available. Learning culture was good. Management need to listen Employee voice first than contractor .
Good company to work and manage work life balance.Can help in developing entrepreneur skills. Exposure to latest digital tools help in competitive advantage.
I have worked in Mindtree for a considerable amount of time. I was campus placed in the company, Since then I have been working with Mindtree ( this is not my first job, I have worked before doing my masters ). This was my first taste of a big corporate culture you can say, I will sum it up in a few bullet points as pros and cons below. Pros - Good company for young people who are just out in the field - One of the better work-life balance job ( although this might change depending on which project & project manager you work for ) - Facilities provided ( crèche, Food court, etc. - they are not the best out there but one of the good ones which i experienced ) Cons - Market inequity in compensation - Human resources ( HR which is called People function in Mindtree is one of the most useless HR teams I have seen in my life. They don't solve any problem employees are having ) - Mindtree systems and policies ( like leave policy, Income tax submission policy etc. ) - No many onsite opportunities ( this also might change based on the project you are working for )
nice place to work learned a lot of technologies better place to start career will get paid for what we work good work culture better shift allowance policy one way transport only
Its been a great experience working in Mindtree. Work culture is too good to be true and senior management was very helpful and innovative. Pay grade was a bit on the medium side but overall a fab experience.
No complains about anything.Excellent Management and rewarding work environment in terms of culture and competition. A really creative and hard working team!
Good work Culture Good scope for learning Very good set of Managers Good support for Female employees Flexible working hours and also good number of Work from home option