Mindtree

Mindtree Job Security & Advancement reviews

Learning is very good.. Variable pay is paid monthly.. Shift allowance is 150 for morning and second.. 350 for night.. On-call weekend is 1000..500 for weekdays.. You will get 1200 for conducting interviews.. Projects are cool.. Promotion is bit easy process compared to other service based companies
Pros
learning
Cons
Salary
Really enjoyed working here in Mindtree.If you have top niche skills mindtree will pay you good.Work from home option you can utilize four days per month
A nice nature to learn new techie things. Powerful atmosphere. In this company we work by more technical skills and creativity. I Personally prefer this company to everyone
Best in Indian MNC, job security, cross skill learning and opportunities. Open HR policies.Best hours of working with flexible hours.Good campusOverall 4 out of 5
You will have oppourtunity to learn and grow but it will also depend on the project also. Most of the time the works get hectic so you very often dont have a work life balance.
Pros
You get to work on new technologies
Cons
Work Life Balance. AVerage COmpensation
Work Culture - Is goodManagement - Not so greatProcess Oriented - Not so greata typical day at work - Awesomewhat you learned - Complete Recruitment Processthe hardest part of the job - Compensation Structurethe most enjoyable part of the job - Culture
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
No Benifits
I have joined in mindtree on 23rd September.given training on duckcreek technology.senior are really helpful.i have learned a lot.Good working culture.
Good Work life balance. However, when it comes to monetary benefits, it is below par. Also, career progression has no clear policy and on top pf that the managers have their own set of unknow criteria for promotions
As a fresher you receive the best training needed for professional growth. Very good work culture and life balance. Fairly good salary. Good management and working environment
Good place to gain knowledge. Little hectic and tight project schedules. Good onsite opportunities. Compensation is not great. Overall good place to gain knowledge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mindtree?
I like to work in Mindtree, But the only thing is here i am working under payroll, So i am not getting much growth , so i decided to cange the company
You can start with this company as a fresher. Very good environment and more experienced people. Lot of facilities such as WFH for 6 days in month, park to relax, kindergarten inside campus.
Good workplace, with collaborative work culture. Encouraging management who help in the skill-up process. Good remuneration as well, opportunities galore.
Pros
Free Lunches, pickup and drop
I got 3 month training in Mindtree which helped me improve my skills. Also, the work environment is really enthusiastic. They have yearly Tech festival which is a great place for employees as well as vendors to showcase new ideas.
Lengthy deep technical skill check interview which goes for about 45 min to 60 min per interview. They expect you to be sure of your skill set. Since it's a lengthy interview process it actually provides us great chance to prove yourself if you are technically strong.
Mindtree is a good company,we can balance both personal and work life. Its such nice Indian company,especially married women ,they enjoined lot. And the policy wise superb company like work from home,salary advances and other benefits. Mostly Bangalore campus like college we will feel.
Training at Kalinga was the best place to learn I learnt so many things on my training especially how to learn technology on our own. Mindtree culture was best among all the other companies I knew. Best learning phase and best for new comers.
Overall good experience. Mindtree give onsite opportunity as and when available. Learning culture was good. Management need to listen Employee voice first than contractor .
Great place to work with with lots of cutting edge work and end to end functional flow to know. If you have talent then sky is limit . Great work is always appreciated and very friendly work environment it has. Company has a policy of Employee 1st
Good company to work and manage work life balance.Can help in developing entrepreneur skills. Exposure to latest digital tools help in competitive advantage.
Mindtree gives a good opportunity to grow professionally It gives client facing opportunities They have a good collection of online courses linked to the personal development goals
  1. Job Security & Advancement