Mindtree

Mindtree Work-Life Balance reviews

One would love to work in mindtree unless untill tierd with typical shifts. Mindtree culture is awesome. You will be pushed to learn and improve yourself.
A nice nature to learn new techie things. Powerful atmosphere. In this company we work by more technical skills and creativity. I Personally prefer this company to everyone
You will have oppourtunity to learn and grow but it will also depend on the project also. Most of the time the works get hectic so you very often dont have a work life balance.
Pros
You get to work on new technologies
Cons
Work Life Balance. AVerage COmpensation
Work Culture - Is goodManagement - Not so greatProcess Oriented - Not so greata typical day at work - Awesomewhat you learned - Complete Recruitment Processthe hardest part of the job - Compensation Structurethe most enjoyable part of the job - Culture
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
No Benifits
Good Work life balance. However, when it comes to monetary benefits, it is below par. Also, career progression has no clear policy and on top pf that the managers have their own set of unknow criteria for promotions
Good place to work Work culture is good Your project feedback is being carried forward to your next projects as well.. Few really good managers out there..
It’s been nice to work with Mindtree a leading company.All polices were very good and very safe for women. Feel really to proud to work in this company
Mindtree is good company and it's job culture is too good. I would recommend my friends to join this company.They provide free meals to their employees those who are working for MS project and providing pick up and drop. Mindtree having 80% Microsoft projects.
As a fresher you receive the best training needed for professional growth. Very good work culture and life balance. Fairly good salary. Good management and working environment
Good place to gain knowledge. Little hectic and tight project schedules. Good onsite opportunities. Compensation is not great. Overall good place to gain knowledge.
I like to work in Mindtree, But the only thing is here i am working under payroll, So i am not getting much growth , so i decided to cange the company
You can start with this company as a fresher. Very good environment and more experienced people. Lot of facilities such as WFH for 6 days in month, park to relax, kindergarten inside campus.
Good workplace, with collaborative work culture. Encouraging management who help in the skill-up process. Good remuneration as well, opportunities galore.
Pros
Free Lunches, pickup and drop
Mindtree is a good company,we can balance both personal and work life. Its such nice Indian company,especially married women ,they enjoined lot. And the policy wise superb company like work from home,salary advances and other benefits. Mostly Bangalore campus like college we will feel.
Training at Kalinga was the best place to learn I learnt so many things on my training especially how to learn technology on our own. Mindtree culture was best among all the other companies I knew. Best learning phase and best for new comers.
Overall good experience. Mindtree give onsite opportunity as and when available. Learning culture was good. Management need to listen Employee voice first than contractor .
Great place to work with with lots of cutting edge work and end to end functional flow to know. If you have talent then sky is limit . Great work is always appreciated and very friendly work environment it has. Company has a policy of Employee 1st
Good company to work and manage work life balance.Can help in developing entrepreneur skills. Exposure to latest digital tools help in competitive advantage.
Mindtree gives a good opportunity to grow professionally It gives client facing opportunities They have a good collection of online courses linked to the personal development goals
I have worked in Mindtree for a considerable amount of time. I was campus placed in the company, Since then I have been working with Mindtree ( this is not my first job, I have worked before doing my masters ). This was my first taste of a big corporate culture you can say, I will sum it up in a few bullet points as pros and cons below. Pros - Good company for young people who are just out in the field - One of the better work-life balance job ( although this might change depending on which project & project manager you work for ) - Facilities provided ( crèche, Food court, etc. - they are not the best out there but one of the good ones which i experienced ) Cons - Market inequity in compensation - Human resources ( HR which is called People function in Mindtree is one of the most useless HR teams I have seen in my life. They don't solve any problem employees are having ) - Mindtree systems and policies ( like leave policy, Income tax submission policy etc. ) - No many onsite opportunities ( this also might change based on the project you are working for )
It is good company for freshers as the learning curve is steep.Also ,if one gets stuck in the work then there are people to help them.Also management encourages people to call out for any help.