Ministry of External Affairs

Ministry of External Affairs Employee Reviews

Not a suitable place

Not a suitable place for the person searching for a stable job. You can be fired at anytime, without any prior notice. Your job is never secured at that place.

It is a place with enlightened minds, you learn a lot in this place also it is fun to work in. My experience here has been great. I have learned to think globally and act locally.

Strict and rigid work environment

There is little sense of direction in the work culture. Bosses often assign tasks in a random fashion. Very little respect for language expertise. I had a good experience with one of my bosses but otherwise it was a forgettable work experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job

Okay not so good no so bad Complete freedom - Taking complete ownership for current work - Friendly environment -Open Culture, Do not need to wear former dress. Nice environment to work. You can add more experience to your profile. Economies of scale

Pros

Get to learn all aspects of business and product management. End to End ownership

Cons

If you are favorite to your boss then you no need to bother about any thing.

i am happy with my work

i am so happy because i have work ministry of exeternal affairs but not a life secure because it is a contract basis and my position as a driver for this ministry.

Cultured work environment

Good place to work and learn government organisation. Balanced work life. Co-operative seniors and admin head. Only con is no job security working on a contractual role.

exilant

Exilant my company and my job is better now to private job for the best management for mea and geting the staff is very sample people is hard work to field the orgnization

Pros

any event to meeting free lunch and high tea free

Cons

1 hrs

management

company that provides expertise in search marketing solutions for business on a worldwide basis, including website promotion, online advertising and search engine optimization techniques to improve its clients' positioning in the search engines. We will cater to the higher education market, including colleges, universities and professional educational institutions.

major work place

i was working under Joint Secretary over there. typing work, diary work, sending emails to the concern department, typing work etc. are the basic work comes in my profile.

productive and fun workplace

5 days working with overtime facility. great work environment with familier nature of satff, refreshment facility on each and every occasion of get together.

Pros

Government job

Cons

temporary job

Administration division

Here work is good people are also nice they help each other I have worked here last 4 years in the same section. My office and officer is very nice person

Nice place to work

Nice place to work. Officers are very coordinative. I have learned so many things there. Very good management. co workers are very sensitive about work. To handle phone calls of applicants. Rest all work are enjoyfull

fun loving, flexible, fantastic management

I got very good reviews from my seniors, I still think there's a place of improvement.I reached and satisfied my position as well as supported company for companies growth.

Pros

free passes

Good Service

my analytical ability and analyzing quest are used maximum for growth of the organization and to grow with the organization.

nice work culture

Great Place to work if permanent in the company. Co-worker were helpful and generous.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of External Affairs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2