Ministry of Women and Child Development Management reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked for ICDS 4 programme, No Work Life balance,job insecurity from day one of the joining, relevant profile related work not given;culture is to please the government officials and save your job.No holidays 12 leaves in a year , 1 leave per month, no medical benefits , no insurance, less salary,9:am to 11:00 pm job ( be prepared to work for so long) i would rather say its pretending to work.Management makes you sit for such a long duration.no further career growth and personal growth opportunities. No learning and development. Would not recommend to join until this jib is your last option.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ministry of Women and Child Development?
See more Ministry of Women and Child Development reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ministry of Women and Child Development. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 5 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Ministry of Women and Child Development
- What is interview process like at Ministry of Women and Child Development?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Ministry of Women and Child Development?2 people answered
- What is Ministry of Women and Child Development sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per…One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Ministry of Women and Child Development? What are the steps along the …One person answered
- This job related to only women's?
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?