MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD

MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Diploma in civil engineering

I am diploma in civil engineering for 2 year experience to oval track project in Delhi and solar project in mp roof top gangesh international Private limited company

Store Manager

Uselessly i enjoy the work great company and great work experience and increment.Great offer for work as ledger ship and giving best promotional activities

MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I felt bad at work place because work culture and all other things wasnot comfortable.

My review is not good for work location and culture, also weather didn't suit me, work totally unarranged, there was no work manner, everyone is passing there work to another person, there is no responsible person at work place.

Not friendly

Salary too much low.. Timing of work is streeful. Management is nothing. That why work was delay. Accomodation is very good but fooding is very low quality.

Not too much work load

In MKC get a job is easy but management is worst....worst.. If u are fresher ...pls don't job here...bcz no one help u to teach u or guide you. Salary is worst...work time 12 h×7×30 days... So better is work under any small companies or contractors...if u want to learn...

Good for knowledge to job seekers

Normally the company have lot of vacancies for fresher and experienced. So good for working but for fresher, salary is too low as well as expectations

Mkc infrastructure ltd paid salary on time & this company is progressing good.

This company is a good company because this worked better. This company works related highway & structure as bridges. In this company, my work experience is better. I am a structure engineer as bridge engineer in this company. I worked in major bridge, minor bridge, culverts.

Very good company with exponential growth

Best company to work with for Civil Engineers..... Growing at unbelievable pace..... Very Good Working atmosphere........... Technically sound Sr. Engineers.

ghanta hai sab kuch ......... thekedari se bhi low level category management

it is very worst company , there is no any rules ... no any leave , no holiday either for sunday all Bambaniya will say - you can get half day c-off. , no salary slips , either at time of election u will have to join office .... all types rough management ..

Good work

It was great to work here... Had a lot of practical experience. Working ambience was good. Friendly environment. All the employees were helpful. I had a good experience of my First job.

Pros

Free lunch, breakfast

Cons

Nil

Good Company for freshers

Less work load. Friendly staff. Good company for freshers as they get opportunities to explore there skills. They provide food and accomodation facilities for employes from other states.

Pros

Soft in giving leave

Cons

Tough site locations

Place Of Knowladge

Good management staff of the company is good and knowladgeble

Pros

free allounce

Cons

long hours of working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD with

• MKC INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?