MModal logo
MModal

MModal Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

My experience was very good. The thing is that you have to update yourself with time and competition, if you fail to do so then you will see yourself behind of all your colleagues. Work hard, stay fit and healthy and be positive.

Pros

Salary on stated day

Cons

I dont know

Productive with good earnings.

Best place to work like salary wise and other benefits, family insurance, PF ESIC and other facilities. Five days working in week with two weekly offs.

Nice workplace but pay worst

Pay does not suit the work we do, dont come here until its the last resort, they keep cutting the salaries since last 10 years and are continuing to do so.

Pros

Cons

Pay is peanuts

Productive and fun workplace

This place is just superb for everyone to work here, especially, if you are a lady. Most of the employees are only women and everything is ruled by women only

Pros

Not known

Cons

Work under women

stressful and nonsense

Very stressful environment. Very bad management. No monetary benefits. Management is quite disturbing and not helping the employees to work properly and cheating them in name of errors.

Pros

nothing.

Cons

high targets, low salaries, lot of penalties.

Very poor experience. Transitioned to account which was not doable and frustrated and made me quit

Not a good place to work with and especially had to struggle during the COVID situation which the company did not offer any help to cope with and transitioned to tough accounts, frustrated me, and made me quit.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

A GREAT company

I enjoyed my work and the challenges it presented. Of all the platforms I have worked on, by far my favorite was Fluency. Facing major surgeries for my spouse, I had to take time off to transport him to and from doctors' appointments that were over 3 hours away each way which meant losing full days for every necessary visit. My manager always did her best to accommodate these, but what I really needed was a return to a part-time commitment, which was not available at the time of my leaving. I would definitely recommend MModal as a positive and supportive environment.

Pros

A GREAT company with GREAT people.

Cons

Sometimes work flow would bottom out meaning waiting or using paid leave hours..

Good place to work with supportive seniors and technical staff

MModal is a very good company work. I do not really know about how the cultures is now as it has become Aquity Solutions India Pvt Limited as there is always a change in policies when there is a takeover by companies. The management style changes but work always remains the same. We just have to work diligently, religiously with quality and within the stipulated time.

Work place

Nice place to work, recd salary in time, No worries for one who plans and work for the requirement. Work culture is good. Job guarantee is poor. But that is also based on business

Pros

Salary schedule, facility

Cons

nil

Productive with fun workplace

My experience in MModal was great. All the HR, colleagues and the management peoples were cooperative and helpful to grow one in the career. The company is situated near to my location, it was convenient for me to travel. Company does have many celebration within it. They celebrate each and every Indian festival and allows each and everyone to actively participate in it. Company also provides bonuses such as attendance bonus, quality bonus, productive bonus.

Pros

Pickup-Drop facility, Pay-TM Food Wallet

creative and fun loving colleagues

It was fun working at this place and was learnable everyday... Good co-workers who used to help me when I needed.. Used to work only at night shifts which balanced my routine.

Good organization to work

Overall Nice organization to work with. It has given me Opportunities to grow my skillsets Have worked with great coworkers and mentors. Great work environment and fun activities.

Stressful, no growth, only decrement in all aspects

Very very stressful job, no employee benefit, no job security, nothing good, no work life balance, work more earn less, will forget self respect after working there

Pros

Work atmosphere

Cons

Salary, location, incentives

Good

Good to work. work from home facility available. Background check needed. Friendly environment. Opportunities to grow in career available. 5-day week available.

Competitive working atmosphere

9 hours of working schedule with few breaks. Meeting targets were not achievable. Staff were formal in approach. Attending updated tests towards working.

Okay for beginners and stable workers

It was a lot better before, now they have introduced all kinds of rules and regulations and slabs of earnings have reduced drastically. the amount you can earn is sort of premanaged with some sort of algorithm. there is the creamy lot and then the also-rans.

pressure workplace

 Preparing of Health documents (Surgery, Consult, Discharge, Admit Reports etc.)  Proofing of Health documents  Final level checking of Health documents from MT level as Quality Analyst

very good

very good experience working at Mmodal especially with working for long hours and learnt a lot during my time over there. It was the only company where I worked for nearly 16-17 hours without much of stress.

Good company to work in-house or HBT. Great people and supportive staff. Everyday learning process. Good culture of work. Excellent environment and prompt solutions.

This company has turned bad for the past 2 years. It terminated lot of good employees without any reason. Very bad quality policy. Very cunningful management

Okay workplace

This company which is some 27-28 years old in Bangalore, started as HealthScribe India and in those days, this was the ONLY medical transcription company and this very company HealthScribe was a great second-home-like workplace to hundreds of employees. The moment the company management started changing hands for various reasons, shaky nature got built into the system and what it is today as Aquity is nothing compared to erstwhile HealthScribe in any way whatsoever. Still there are my good old batchmates and friends working here and that could mainly be due to the fact that THERE ARE NO great MT companies here today. That is the BITTER TRUTH. I wish them all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MModal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MModal with