modern school

modern school Employee Reviews

India16 reviews

Productive and fun workspace

Amazing experience. Helping and creative staff. Wonderful management. Professional and creative senior staff. Lovely students, enthusiastic and eager to learn. Compatible salaries and frequent activities along with occasional parties within and outside school for teachers.

Excellent

It's a good organisation with good and cooperative team mates. This organisation believe in overall development of child. It is old institute with Very experienced and hardworking faculties. Management do not interfere in classroom studies. Very friendly environment but don't give pay commission. Always motivate teacher to use innovative methodology not only in academics but also in extra curricular activities.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Low Salary

modern school insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Political environment weak management

Management is not at all good they don't like professional behaviour. Staff is treated worst than maids.Your manager can show extreme unprofessional behaviour (abusive language and even slapping) at time of pressure. Teaching staff is collecting agent forced to collect money for every event.

Good

I have good experience in modern school... good staff...and motivated..vice principal...she always.. learn something...and good management.. good students..I have left job duee to some personal reasons...I miss school lots..

मॉडर्न स्कूल एक सीखने सिखाने का अच्छा अवसर

मॉडर्न स्कूल न केवल एक सीखने अपितु स्वयं को आगे सकारात्मक सोच को विकसित करते हैं l मैं अब तक काम करते हुए यह अनुभव किया है कि एक सही दिशा में आप छात्रों को अवसर देते हैं l

Pros

छात्रों का अच्छा व्यवहार

Cons

छात्रों को दी जाने वाली सही जानकारी

System good and quite productive

No promotion opportunity provided to employees, they keep on working on the same designation. No one can work beyond the system and every decision is taken by management.

Pros

No such facility

Cons

Yes working hours were very long

Exploitation of staff

*Saturday and Monday leave is not allowed. *No relaxation to office staff even in summer vacations. *Even in summer vacations office staff is compelled to do his/her duty upto 4.30 pm instead of 4.00pm. *Earn Leave for office staff is allowed only in the m/o June and that should be not more than one week. *Working is very unsystematic. *Teachers can be terminated within in a month without any reason, its depend upon only their Wing Incharge. *Middle Wing Classes 3 to 5th study is very poor. *Sr. Secondary Classes control is very poor. *Hostel girls/boys out of control. *Sr.Teachers/PGT's afraid from students. *Transport facility is very bad.

Cons

Longs hours job for office staff in summer vacations specially.

Good learning environment

Overall, excellent experience. A regular day at work comprised of dealing with visitors, assisting them and getting them familiar with all the services available. The most beneficial aspect of this job was enhancing the working efficiency of the employee.

A congenial atmosphere for certain facilitated holistic development of a child

Look forward to teach children and feel rewarded when the concept taught is well understood and implemented. Being a Nodal teacher do counsel children as when the need occurs. Believe in having a congenial atmosphere around that would for certain facilitate learning. Also believe that we plan,execute in coherence with the mission and the vision of the educational institution.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive & Jolly Work Station

Good Foundation for Starters. The Hidden Talent of the Pupils are Developed. Stress Free & Pleasant Environment. Do Well What You Do - Motto of the Institution. Proud to be Part of the Organization.

Pros

Bonding

Cons

Study Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at modern school?

Learning Experience

Since it was my first job so I made mistakes but eventually they all were helpful. And i could improve before I reached to the next place.

Confidential Work

we cannot disclose much about the work as it was a near to examination work. Still We Enjoyed Whatever We Were Told to Do. Most Enjoyable Part Free To Designers Suggestions

Cool

The environment is great. Lots to learn and implement. Helpful colleagues. Good clientele all across the world. Nice place to be in.

Pros

Holidays

Great Private School

Excellent working environment with supporting management and motivated students Enjoyed working with students every day and supporting them to rise higher.

management

I was working in english medium school.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues & learning from them. I like supervise to all staff. They also co-operating me all the way.

Cons

5 hours

Excellent environment

It had been great pleasure to work with this school here i have learned so many things related to kids ,culture, moral. i heard so many lively stories from my director through that i got ability to inculcate excellent teaching to my kids with love,care and patience which is important for this profession .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at modern school. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare modern school with

modern school reviews by popular job title

• modern school
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?