Modi Builders

Modi Builders Employee Reviews

India76 reviews

Excellent Company to start your career

I have been working with Modi Builders for 7 months now and I have recently completed my probation periods. The company is doing extremely well and is also among the top builders in Hyderabad that have excellent employees to learn from.

Pros

Fantastic working environment, good colleagues

Cons

the timings could be made flexible.

Been working at Modi Builders for over 1 year

I have noticed a significant change in my skillset from the day I joined this company. I have learnt so much with Modi Builders. My colleagues are the best, they help me every time I need it and the salary is quite lucrative. The company has so many learning opportunities to offer to its employees. I’m glad to be a part of an organisation that takes such a good care of its employees.

A brilliant organisation to work at

I have been working at Modi Builders for 7 months now. The working environment is extremely productive and cooperative. I have learned a lot in these past months. Modi builders give you many opportunities to enhance your skills in the field. I consider myself as one of the lucky people who have had the opportunity to work here.

Learnt a lot about the work culture

I learned to maintain a work life balance. Keeping my work on priority, I’ve learned how to be dedicated to my job with this firm. My growth has been appreciated through incentives and bonus. The policies of the firm are impressive and provide learning opportunity with every project.

Great work culture

I am extremely lucky to be working with colleagues who are so driven and talented. Under their guidance and mentorship, I have learnt and grown a lot professionally.

A great company

Compared to the day I joined, I feel like I have learnt so much in this company. Though the salary and incentives are quite lucrative but it is the learning opportunity the company offers that impress me the most. Moreover what can I say about my colleagues? They are literally the best.

Best Work Environment

I have been working in the HR department for over past four years and my co-workers are literally like my second family. There isn’t a better work place that I can think of for myself from every angle: work environment, colleagues and salary.

Proud member of Modi Builders

I wonder how I got lucked out in landing in such a good organisation like Modi Builders. This is unlike any other places I have worked at. Everybody is so driven and determined. The work station is so nice and everyone has maintain a good work culture which is one of the greatest things here.

“No workload”

Modi Builders is a decent company to work with. The employees are not burdened with extra work. It is same throughout the work. Work pressure often creates a lot of problem for employees, but the management at Modi Builders handles it well.

Pros

Management of the company is also supportive.

Cons

No major cons at all.

Working as a content writer from 1 year

I have been working as a content writer in Modi Builders from last 1 year. The organization has professional environment and the cooperation between the employees is just amazing. There is no work pressure, but you have to improve on daily basis if you want to work here.

Pros

You will learn a lot

Cons

No leverage in morning timings

"Brilliant goal oriented organization"

It has been around 3 years since I joined Modi Builders. In this period, my knowledge has increased quite a lot. I'm able to deal with the clients better and public handling is not that tough anymore. Thanks to my colleagues and management, who've made it easy for me.

Pros

Brilliant team work

Cons

There is not a single decent food outlet near the work place.

"Management is awesome"

Since I started working in Modi Builders, I have got a number of opportunities to prove my mettle. The management is very experienced and knowledgeable and gives ample time to a new comer to get used to the operations. I'm pleased with their support.

Pros

A lot to learn from everyone

Cons

Just the lack of flexibility in the morning timing. Rest is good.

Good opportunity to learn

I have got a great opportunity to work at Modi Builders, as there is a lot to learn. I have worked with 3 companies in the past, but the environment has been quite different in this organization. I hope to learn more under the supervision of good leaders.

Pros

Smooth transition for a new joiner

Cons

Short lunch break

interesting work environment with amazing employees

The management was just amazing. They were very helpful, encouraging and motivating people to always learn and maintained a positive environment at the work place.

Pros

Supportive Seniors

Cons

Nothing for me

“Good work culture”

The best thing about the company is the environment. A new employee is able to adjust to the work culture very quickly. The opportunities are alike for freshers and seasoned employees. There is no stress and the management is supportive.

Pros

A goal-oriented work culture

Cons

Tea break is short

Lucky To Have Working With Modi Builders

I am looking for the job then i will get to know about Modi Builders and here i found many opportunities as a fresher and seniors are very supportive.

Pros

Great Staff and Seniors

Cons

nothing

Good Place To Learn

if you are fresher and want to learn skills and grow yourself, at Modi Builders you met to very experienced seniors who can help you in every manner and its helps you to gorw yourself.

Pros

Work Environment, Policies

Cons

Nothing as much

Decent place to work

Working full-time since the last 2.5 years in the sales team. The company has good incentives for the employees which really motivate us. And seniors are also very supportive. Great company Modi Builders.

Pros

good incentives

Cons

Working Saturdays at times.

Good Company With Good Staff

Modi Builders is a good organization where you can learn many professional things which everyone must have to learn in a corporate life. As a sales executive, my experience with Modi Builders were great, seniors were very helpful.

Pros

Great Staff and Seniors

Cons

Nothing as such

Amazing For Freshers

As a fresher, you tend to panic in crisis situation. Modi Builders helped me to develop clear thinking irrespective of the pressure.And also help out me to build up my carrier.

Pros

Salary on-time

Cons

Low appraisals

Learning Curve is Amazing

The senior-junior brainstorming sessions and free flow of ideas helps to build an analytical approach towards problems faced in the line of real estate.

Pros

Management Transparency

Cons

Yearly leaves are less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modi Builders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Modi Builders with