Monnet Ispat & Energy
View all Monnet Ispat & Energy reviews

Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Employee Review

Good but not for a long settlement profile

There is no any balance in employee's salary working at the same level. There is not any defined responsibility for the people according to their skills and degee.

Cons

new delhi

Same location

Started my career with M/s Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd as Secretary to Director Marketing, where I performed all Secretarial Functions. I gained knowledge of office management.

Pros

Good scope of learning

Cons

Small company

Good peer group, Secured Job

Working hours are between 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs Job Roles Include: Geological assessment for Reserve/Resource Calculation,Desktop Study of Promising Areas,Review of New Proposals,Planning of Field visit/Field work etc. Co-workers are really nice The hardest part is that Job roles are not well defined so one has to do everything and the most enjoyable part is the Lunch break as all members of Department eat together hence it appears to me as a family and one can share his ideas both personal and professional freely and get relevant feedback

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

Job Roles are not well defined

Flexible with work

- Typical day of work starts at 10:00 am - Learnt negotiations - Preparing feasibility plans for logistics - Building network for the business - Hardest part would the conventional way of working - Enjoying part learning and exploring new things and doing variety of work by getting involved in it.

Pros

Office timings

Cons

Lack of support from co-workers, Office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy
  • Good but not for a long settlement profile
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?