Monnet Ispat & Energy
View all Monnet Ispat & Energy reviews

Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Employee Review

Good for Exposure

Its good for freshers to gain core expertise, Its better to gain the experience in this company and try for any other onne once you get better , Not good to continue in the company

Pros

good exposure

Cons

no better opportunity

Same role

It was hectic schedule

I was not achieved what I expected their as employee but for work experience ,it was good...I expected more salary at that time but company was not able to full fill my desires.
Same location

Productive, cultured & enjoyable

Except the Project Director, all the top management team was fully professional & cultured. Work culture was so good. Excellent inter departmental relationship developed there.

Pros

Long hrs duty but not panic

Cons

Plant located in more distance of the city.
Same location

Good working culture.

GENERAL ACCOUNTS  Coordinating annual audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.  Monitoring overall financial performance by providing timely financial analysis.  Managing complete finalization of Books of Accounts, General Ledger & Trial Balance.  Interacting with banks for timely deposits of payments and handling other routine banking operations preparing and maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy
  • Good for Exposure
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?