Monnet Ispat & Energy
View all Monnet Ispat & Energy reviews

Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Employee Review

Knowledge sharing Work place

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd. is a growing company, coming with 1.5 MTP steel plant in India. A process oriented company.

Same role

To be improved a lot

• A dynamic professional manager having 11-1/2 years experience of Steel&Power-Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning of auxiliaries, waterlines, chp, bop lines.
Same roleSame location

Good peer group, Secured Job

Working hours are between 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs Job Roles Include: Geological assessment for Reserve/Resource Calculation,Desktop Study of Promising Areas,Review of New Proposals,Planning of Field visit/Field work etc. Co-workers are really nice The hardest part is that Job roles are not well defined so one has to do everything and the most enjoyable part is the Lunch break as all members of Department eat together hence it appears to me as a family and one can share his ideas both personal and professional freely and get relevant feedback

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

Job Roles are not well defined
Same location

Started my career with M/s Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd as Secretary to Director Marketing, where I performed all Secretarial Functions. I gained knowledge of office management.

Pros

Good scope of learning

Cons

Small company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy