Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Employee Reviews

India60 reviews

Productive, cultured & enjoyable

Except the Project Director, all the top management team was fully professional & cultured. Work culture was so good. Excellent inter departmental relationship developed there.

Pros

Long hrs duty but not panic

Cons

Plant located in more distance of the city.

It was hectic schedule

I was not achieved what I expected their as employee but for work experience ,it was good...I expected more salary at that time but company was not able to full fill my desires.

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good atmosphere with knowledgeable seniors and free to work. Expose your experience and skills by which personal development increased. Always review meeting taken.

Intire Store activity and their operation responsibility

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd Is a good company that is inteigated steel company. I have lot of learned there of warehouse activity and their operation, there was good working culture.

Stressful work place

Monnet is laden in debts of bank which is now loaded on it's employees. No increment in salary is last few years. Job security has also gone. Management also does not look after it's employee.

Pros

No much

Cons

A lot

Good working culture.

GENERAL ACCOUNTS  Coordinating annual audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.  Monitoring overall financial performance by providing timely financial analysis.  Managing complete finalization of Books of Accounts, General Ledger & Trial Balance.  Interacting with banks for timely deposits of payments and handling other routine banking operations preparing and maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statement.

Clarity over project planing procurement man power mobilzation,man power planing

Got clarity over various issues Good inter action with other departmemts Good coordination with from higher authorities Attended various high performance team meetings,seminars,knowledge sharing presemtations

Project Skill and People's involvement

Everybody here in this company work hardly and gave value addition to company. Basically good for long term sustainability for career. I love this company, it given me basic support for my career

Started my career with M/s Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd as Secretary to Director Marketing, where I performed all Secretarial Functions. I gained knowledge of office management.

Pros

Good scope of learning

Cons

Small company

Good for Exposure

Its good for freshers to gain core expertise, Its better to gain the experience in this company and try for any other onne once you get better , Not good to continue in the company

Pros

good exposure

Cons

no better opportunity

Its a nice work place for diploma holders or freshers

Nice work culture Poor management Lack of facilities except school and hospital Late salery Man power shortage Poor canteen Lower position guys are cooperative and helpful

Pros

Cons

Less salery

Good

2015 March month 31 st 1000 mt dispatch , that day i am felling today is very difficult to me . but work is work , my boss and management well appreciate me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

31 march work

productive

friendly environment, got to know about what is steel industry means, and i learn so many thing about my respective branch, co worker are so friendly, good for a learner.

To be improved a lot

• A dynamic professional manager having 11-1/2 years experience of Steel&Power-Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning of auxiliaries, waterlines, chp, bop lines.

it is most enjoyable and learning

It is really good job where i learn management system and technical knowledge .The working atmosphere is too good ,and the office is well furnished,there is no pollution in the plant.

Pros

free lonch

Cons

full time

iron making industry

working at blast furnace of E & I dept. started with the green field project & commissioning of blast furnace with electrical & instrumentation equipment. after commissioning it's running successfully for last 3 years.

Learing environemt

Working with Monnet group was very enjoyable and learned new things almost every days , very good management and seniors .

productive place

accquire the bank products to the costumers marketing management & sales good management supportive co-workers nothing is hardest in this job interaction with new costumer

Pros

nothing

Cons

productive and skill improving place

manage the labours for the work Process of refractory work good management supporting co-workers work under factory heat enjoy the work & lots of things to be learned

Pros

free lunch

Friendly workplace

Very friendly environment to work. Given opportunity to puts hand on every IT related field. Given opportunity to puts hand on PLC system. Given opportunity to know about steel plant operation. It was given the complete responsibility to me to setup, establish & manage IT environment & resources for all employees & for all IT related jobs to smoothly operate at newly occupied coal mines. Given opportunity to utilize my complete experience .

Need an opertunity for further growth

1. Production optimising 2.Safety. Satisfying.4.Developing them. 5. Team building6.Coleques smile at the end of duty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy