Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Reviews in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh

Raigarh, Chhattisgarh17 reviews

coworkersgoodhourmanagementenjoyhardworkingcompany

Productive, cultured & enjoyable

Except the Project Director, all the top management team was fully professional & cultured. Work culture was so good. Excellent inter departmental relationship developed there.

Pros

Long hrs duty but not panic

Cons

Plant located in more distance of the city.

Good working culture.

GENERAL ACCOUNTS  Coordinating annual audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.  Monitoring overall financial performance by providing timely financial analysis.  Managing complete finalization of Books of Accounts, General Ledger & Trial Balance.  Interacting with banks for timely deposits of payments and handling other routine banking operations preparing and maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statement.

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Clarity over project planing procurement man power mobilzation,man power planing

Got clarity over various issues Good inter action with other departmemts Good coordination with from higher authorities Attended various high performance team meetings,seminars,knowledge sharing presemtations

Good for Exposure

Its good for freshers to gain core expertise, Its better to gain the experience in this company and try for any other onne once you get better , Not good to continue in the company

Pros

good exposure

Cons

no better opportunity

productive

friendly environment, got to know about what is steel industry means, and i learn so many thing about my respective branch, co worker are so friendly, good for a learner.

To be improved a lot

• A dynamic professional manager having 11-1/2 years experience of Steel&Power-Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning of auxiliaries, waterlines, chp, bop lines.

it is most enjoyable and learning

It is really good job where i learn management system and technical knowledge .The working atmosphere is too good ,and the office is well furnished,there is no pollution in the plant.

Pros

free lonch

Cons

full time

iron making industry

working at blast furnace of E & I dept. started with the green field project & commissioning of blast furnace with electrical & instrumentation equipment. after commissioning it's running successfully for last 3 years.

Learing environemt

Working with Monnet group was very enjoyable and learned new things almost every days , very good management and seniors .

productive place

accquire the bank products to the costumers marketing management & sales good management supportive co-workers nothing is hardest in this job interaction with new costumer

Pros

nothing

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Monnet Ispat & Energy?

productive and skill improving place

manage the labours for the work Process of refractory work good management supporting co-workers work under factory heat enjoy the work & lots of things to be learned

Pros

free lunch

Friendly workplace

Very friendly environment to work. Given opportunity to puts hand on every IT related field. Given opportunity to puts hand on PLC system. Given opportunity to know about steel plant operation. It was given the complete responsibility to me to setup, establish & manage IT environment & resources for all employees & for all IT related jobs to smoothly operate at newly occupied coal mines. Given opportunity to utilize my complete experience .

Productive & fun places

The day of CMD visit to hospital is tenacious & hectic. I have learned many thing about Hospital Management. Management is very co-operative. Co- workers are various in nature & my duty is to make them under rules & to get my targeted works. Nothing hard to me. Achievement in the targeted woks is enjoyable & joyful to me

Pros

Free accomodation with electricity, fully furnished, Free fooding, Free transport& telephone

Bar mill section incharge

I am joining as a Shift Manager but after three month when i become a Section in-charge of department that time get support my department to handle.

production and management

mine is far from the city, transportation is through company buses which takes 4 hours for in by and out by. co workers are friendly and motivators. management and production go hand in hand.

Fun place

Management is good,learned handled manpower, co-work with colleages, hardest is nothing at job hours,

Pros

only for extra duty

Working Culture & Production

May do far better & earn multiple profits than present if functional hierarchy has been reviewed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Monnet Ispat & Energy in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh