Monnet Ispat & Energy

Monnet Ispat & Energy Reviews in Raigarh Fort, Maharashtra

Raigarh Fort, Maharashtra10 reviews

coworkersgoodhourmanagementenjoyhardworkingcompany

Productive and Challenging Workplace

* Every Day is a new day at Monnet. * Opportunities are there and provided by management, but one has to perform to sustain. * Management is always there to take strategic decisions as and when required and many other plants follow the same. * Co-Workers create a positive atmosphere around. * Hardest part of the job is to be competitive every day as every day brings in a new challenge. * Most Enjoyable part of the job is that one can learn and earn at the same place regarding new ventures and new zones, ones different from regular job.

Good working culture

ENJOYED TO WORK AND LEARNED LOTS. ALL SENIORS AND JR. ARE CO-OPERATIVE. management are neutral towards employee Commissioning of Regenerative gas fired reheating furnace in Bar- mill. Production more as expectation.

Pros

Free fooding

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive & creative

All the employes are workaholic nature.here we enjoy the work all the peoples are cooperative nature and they are very helpful.

Pros

half hours

Cons

Eight hours

Accounts officer

 Handling Accounts & Finance Function of manufacturing industries, Project, Supply & Contractor billing process in Raw Material & Accounts module. Proficient in MIS reporting, direct & indirect taxation and support higher management in financial

Cons

8 Hours

productive, good work place

From a modest beginning, with just one sponge iron unit 15 years ago, our flagship company, Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited has emerged as the second largest coal-based sponge iron producer in the country. Meeting the challenges, providing customers with services that exceed expectations and continually exploring new business opportunities has allowed us to stride more consistently on the road towards success.

I fell good in monnet ,,here the working environment is febulous

My co-workers are so good.i learned here that how to manage the daily work and work on it with good team work.

Pros

Lunch

Project and maintenance in E&I department.

Project and maintenance of a green field project. Automation of whole plant with ABB DCS, Siemens PLCs. Installation and commisioning of various sensors and instruments. Commissioning of motor drives, MCC panles, softstarters, .75 KW to 4.2 MW motor. Management of engineers, foremans, technicians and helpers. Work orders, spare lists preparation and technical evaluation of bids.

Productive and learning work place

Power of written communication.Maintain the relations with Govt. Officials.I have set up the Time Office functions.

Pros

free transport

Cons

long journey

sunge iron,TMT bar, MS Plates

i joined this company on 27th September,2012 and looking after the construction activity of Mega Township,and other infrasture work.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

eight hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Monnet Ispat & Energy in Raigarh Fort, Maharashtra