Monnet Ispat & Energy

India60 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

It was hectic schedule

I was not achieved what I expected their as employee but for work experience ,it was good...I expected more salary at that time but company was not able to full fill my desires.

Good atmosphere with knowledgeable seniors and free to work. Expose your experience and skills by which personal development increased. Always review meeting taken.

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Intire Store activity and their operation responsibility

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd Is a good company that is inteigated steel company. I have lot of learned there of warehouse activity and their operation, there was good working culture.

Stressful work place

Monnet is laden in debts of bank which is now loaded on it's employees. No increment in salary is last few years. Job security has also gone. Management also does not look after it's employee.

Pros

No much

Cons

A lot

Project Skill and People's involvement

Everybody here in this company work hardly and gave value addition to company. Basically good for long term sustainability for career. I love this company, it given me basic support for my career

Started my career with M/s Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd as Secretary to Director Marketing, where I performed all Secretarial Functions. I gained knowledge of office management.

Pros

Good scope of learning

Cons

Small company

Good for Exposure

Its good for freshers to gain core expertise, Its better to gain the experience in this company and try for any other onne once you get better , Not good to continue in the company

Pros

good exposure

Cons

no better opportunity

Good

2015 March month 31 st 1000 mt dispatch , that day i am felling today is very difficult to me . but work is work , my boss and management well appreciate me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

31 march work

To be improved a lot

• A dynamic professional manager having 11-1/2 years experience of Steel&Power-Operation, Maintenance and Commissioning of auxiliaries, waterlines, chp, bop lines.

Learnable work place

A growing organization, had sufficient opportunity for skill development. Having a dynamic management. latest technology in work place. The boss and colleagues are very co operative. Paid salary and perks in right time.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hours

Work for achieving goal

Monnet Ispat & Energy is my first work place where I learnt & improved my job skills. It good to work here. My co-worker are very co-operative.

Pros

Honesty & loyality

Cons

Backbiting

Safe in our department

Whole day is busy in fund management , I learned lot from our company , our co - worker is very helping in nature , my company give me lot of confidence in my life .

Pros

1/2 Hour

Cons

8 Hours

Good working culture

ENJOYED TO WORK AND LEARNED LOTS. ALL SENIORS AND JR. ARE CO-OPERATIVE. management are neutral towards employee Commissioning of Regenerative gas fired reheating furnace in Bar- mill. Production more as expectation.

Pros

Free fooding

Cons

very good management and co workers

My co-workers help me a lot to have familiar with plant. they tell me everything what i asked them according to their experience. they taught me "load nhi lene ka"just enjoy the work,we are with you. they are very good on the basis of their nature their work

Bar mill section incharge

I am joining as a Shift Manager but after three month when i become a Section in-charge of department that time get support my department to handle.

Friendly Employers.

There is no work culture at this company. No planning abt the work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Normal Working hours.

Lack of planning & inconsistency in decision making

MIEL has the potential to grow but decision making authority have to be more consistance & rational in planning.

Pros

Well maintained good colony.

Cons

Long working hrs

I fell good in monnet ,,here the working environment is febulous

Good but not for a long settlement profile

There is no any balance in employee's salary working at the same level. There is not any defined responsibility for the people according to their skills and degee.

Cons

new delhi

good enough

it is a very good company co-workers are good lot of over time had to be done

Knowledge sharing Work place

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd. is a growing company, coming with 1.5 MTP steel plant in India. A process oriented company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?