Monnet Ispat & Energy

India60 reviews

Clear

coworkersgoodhourmanagementenjoyhardworkingcompany

Productive, cultured & enjoyable

Except the Project Director, all the top management team was fully professional & cultured. Work culture was so good. Excellent inter departmental relationship developed there.

Pros

Long hrs duty but not panic

Cons

Plant located in more distance of the city.

Stressful work place

Monnet is laden in debts of bank which is now loaded on it's employees. No increment in salary is last few years. Job security has also gone. Management also does not look after it's employee.

Pros

No much

Cons

A lot

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Started my career with M/s Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd as Secretary to Director Marketing, where I performed all Secretarial Functions. I gained knowledge of office management.

Pros

Good scope of learning

Cons

Small company

Its a nice work place for diploma holders or freshers

Nice work culture Poor management Lack of facilities except school and hospital Late salery Man power shortage Poor canteen Lower position guys are cooperative and helpful

Pros

Cons

Less salery

Good

2015 March month 31 st 1000 mt dispatch , that day i am felling today is very difficult to me . but work is work , my boss and management well appreciate me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

31 march work

it is most enjoyable and learning

It is really good job where i learn management system and technical knowledge .The working atmosphere is too good ,and the office is well furnished,there is no pollution in the plant.

Pros

free lonch

Cons

full time

Learing environemt

Working with Monnet group was very enjoyable and learned new things almost every days , very good management and seniors .

productive place

accquire the bank products to the costumers marketing management & sales good management supportive co-workers nothing is hardest in this job interaction with new costumer

Pros

nothing

Cons

productive and skill improving place

manage the labours for the work Process of refractory work good management supporting co-workers work under factory heat enjoy the work & lots of things to be learned

Pros

free lunch

Productive and Challenging Workplace

* Every Day is a new day at Monnet. * Opportunities are there and provided by management, but one has to perform to sustain. * Management is always there to take strategic decisions as and when required and many other plants follow the same. * Co-Workers create a positive atmosphere around. * Hardest part of the job is to be competitive every day as every day brings in a new challenge. * Most Enjoyable part of the job is that one can learn and earn at the same place regarding new ventures and new zones, ones different from regular job.

overall to work

It is an good organization to work here work load is less and workers conductivity and their working nature is admirable.

Pros

good skilled workers

Cons

management is not strict

Learnable work place

A growing organization, had sufficient opportunity for skill development. Having a dynamic management. latest technology in work place. The boss and colleagues are very co operative. Paid salary and perks in right time.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hours

good learning unit

multiple working experience in one office. good & strong management. co-workers are realy realy good & polite. hardest part of job at the time of audit & its also enjoyable

Safe in our department

Whole day is busy in fund management , I learned lot from our company , our co - worker is very helping in nature , my company give me lot of confidence in my life .

Pros

1/2 Hour

Cons

8 Hours

Excellent atmosphere and work culture

All things are excellent including co workers and management. I am learning daily new work here. My work is always fill up with challenge. All our colleagues and seniors are in helping nature.

Productive & fun places

The day of CMD visit to hospital is tenacious & hectic. I have learned many thing about Hospital Management. Management is very co-operative. Co- workers are various in nature & my duty is to make them under rules & to get my targeted works. Nothing hard to me. Achievement in the targeted woks is enjoyable & joyful to me

Pros

Free accomodation with electricity, fully furnished, Free fooding, Free transport& telephone

good

8 hours of the day. management is not good but not bad. if blast furnace is short down this day is very hard work. no enjoyable in this job.

Good working culture

ENJOYED TO WORK AND LEARNED LOTS. ALL SENIORS AND JR. ARE CO-OPERATIVE. management are neutral towards employee Commissioning of Regenerative gas fired reheating furnace in Bar- mill. Production more as expectation.

Pros

Free fooding

production and management

mine is far from the city, transportation is through company buses which takes 4 hours for in by and out by. co workers are friendly and motivators. management and production go hand in hand.

Accounts officer

 Handling Accounts & Finance Function of manufacturing industries, Project, Supply & Contractor billing process in Raw Material & Accounts module. Proficient in MIS reporting, direct & indirect taxation and support higher management in financial

Cons

8 Hours

Green field project

Working place is very fine,management team is familiar,co-workers are hard working,hardest part of the job is during concreting time.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mediclaim

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy