Monnet Ispat & Energy

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

coworkersgoodhourmanagementenjoyhardworkingcompany

It was hectic schedule

I was not achieved what I expected their as employee but for work experience ,it was good...I expected more salary at that time but company was not able to full fill my desires.

Stressful work place

Monnet is laden in debts of bank which is now loaded on it's employees. No increment in salary is last few years. Job security has also gone. Management also does not look after it's employee.

Pros

No much

Cons

A lot

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

it is most enjoyable and learning

It is really good job where i learn management system and technical knowledge .The working atmosphere is too good ,and the office is well furnished,there is no pollution in the plant.

Pros

free lonch

Cons

full time

productive and skill improving place

manage the labours for the work Process of refractory work good management supporting co-workers work under factory heat enjoy the work & lots of things to be learned

Pros

free lunch

overall to work

It is an good organization to work here work load is less and workers conductivity and their working nature is admirable.

Pros

good skilled workers

Cons

management is not strict

Mechanical Engineer in operation and maintenance

Myself Jitendra Kumar Sahoo having 10 years experience in coal washery plant in operation, maintenance and comissioning.

Pros

Free

Cons

Long time

Learnable work place

A growing organization, had sufficient opportunity for skill development. Having a dynamic management. latest technology in work place. The boss and colleagues are very co operative. Paid salary and perks in right time.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hours

Good peer group, Secured Job

Working hours are between 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs Job Roles Include: Geological assessment for Reserve/Resource Calculation,Desktop Study of Promising Areas,Review of New Proposals,Planning of Field visit/Field work etc. Co-workers are really nice The hardest part is that Job roles are not well defined so one has to do everything and the most enjoyable part is the Lunch break as all members of Department eat together hence it appears to me as a family and one can share his ideas both personal and professional freely and get relevant feedback

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

Job Roles are not well defined

Productive & fun places

The day of CMD visit to hospital is tenacious & hectic. I have learned many thing about Hospital Management. Management is very co-operative. Co- workers are various in nature & my duty is to make them under rules & to get my targeted works. Nothing hard to me. Achievement in the targeted woks is enjoyable & joyful to me

Pros

Free accomodation with electricity, fully furnished, Free fooding, Free transport& telephone

good

8 hours of the day. management is not good but not bad. if blast furnace is short down this day is very hard work. no enjoyable in this job.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Monnet Ispat & Energy?

Good working culture

ENJOYED TO WORK AND LEARNED LOTS. ALL SENIORS AND JR. ARE CO-OPERATIVE. management are neutral towards employee Commissioning of Regenerative gas fired reheating furnace in Bar- mill. Production more as expectation.

Pros

Free fooding

Cons

very good management and co workers

My co-workers help me a lot to have familiar with plant. they tell me everything what i asked them according to their experience. they taught me "load nhi lene ka"just enjoy the work,we are with you. they are very good on the basis of their nature their work

Productive & creative

All the employes are workaholic nature.here we enjoy the work all the peoples are cooperative nature and they are very helpful.

Pros

half hours

Cons

Eight hours

Green field project

Working place is very fine,management team is familiar,co-workers are hard working,hardest part of the job is during concreting time.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mediclaim

Lack of planning & inconsistency in decision making

MIEL has the potential to grow but decision making authority have to be more consistance & rational in planning.

Pros

Well maintained good colony.

Cons

Long working hrs

My co-workers are so good.i learned here that how to manage the daily work and work on it with good team work.

Pros

Lunch

Good but not for a long settlement profile

There is no any balance in employee's salary working at the same level. There is not any defined responsibility for the people according to their skills and degee.

Cons

new delhi

good enough

it is a very good company co-workers are good lot of over time had to be done

Productive and learning work place

Power of written communication.Maintain the relations with Govt. Officials.I have set up the Time Office functions.

Pros

free transport

Cons

long journey

Fun place

Management is good,learned handled manpower, co-work with colleages, hardest is nothing at job hours,

Pros

only for extra duty

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?