Monnet Ispat & Energy

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

coworkersgoodhourmanagementenjoyhardworkingcompany

productive place

accquire the bank products to the costumers marketing management & sales good management supportive co-workers nothing is hardest in this job interaction with new costumer

Pros

nothing

Cons

Intire Store activity and their operation responsibility

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd Is a good company that is inteigated steel company. I have lot of learned there of warehouse activity and their operation, there was good working culture.

Monnet Ispat & Energy insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Project Skill and People's involvement

Everybody here in this company work hardly and gave value addition to company. Basically good for long term sustainability for career. I love this company, it given me basic support for my career

Good

2015 March month 31 st 1000 mt dispatch , that day i am felling today is very difficult to me . but work is work , my boss and management well appreciate me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

31 march work

productive and skill improving place

manage the labours for the work Process of refractory work good management supporting co-workers work under factory heat enjoy the work & lots of things to be learned

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Need an opertunity for further growth

1. Production optimising 2.Safety. Satisfying.4.Developing them. 5. Team building6.Coleques smile at the end of duty.

Learnable work place

A growing organization, had sufficient opportunity for skill development. Having a dynamic management. latest technology in work place. The boss and colleagues are very co operative. Paid salary and perks in right time.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hours

Safe in our department

Whole day is busy in fund management , I learned lot from our company , our co - worker is very helping in nature , my company give me lot of confidence in my life .

Pros

1/2 Hour

Cons

8 Hours

Good working culture

ENJOYED TO WORK AND LEARNED LOTS. ALL SENIORS AND JR. ARE CO-OPERATIVE. management are neutral towards employee Commissioning of Regenerative gas fired reheating furnace in Bar- mill. Production more as expectation.

Pros

Free fooding

Friendly Employers.

There is no work culture at this company. No planning abt the work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Normal Working hours.

Lack of planning & inconsistency in decision making

MIEL has the potential to grow but decision making authority have to be more consistance & rational in planning.

Pros

Well maintained good colony.

Cons

Long working hrs

I fell good in monnet ,,here the working environment is febulous

Great

Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited, working as a Deputy Manager, Sales. SAP Implementation.

Good but not for a long settlement profile

There is no any balance in employee's salary working at the same level. There is not any defined responsibility for the people according to their skills and degee.

Cons

new delhi

Knowledge sharing Work place

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd. is a growing company, coming with 1.5 MTP steel plant in India. A process oriented company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monnet Ispat & Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Monnet Ispat & Energy