Moody's Corporation logo
Moody's Corporation

Moody's Corporation Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Relaxed Environment

Acuity Knowledge Services formerly known as Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services has a relaxed work environment. The people are friendly but the work gets monotonous.

Learn, work and have fun

Working with this company has brought me new learning everyday. I have learned about the process work, team work, work under pressure etc. Management are helpful in every terms. Active and productive employees are asset for the company.

Pros

Free learning, Free training, Free fun activities

Moody's is good place to work, I have learnt a lot here but their finance function has been outsourced to Third party now. My management over is pretty good.

Not recommended Moodys to anyone

They dont have good culture to work and dont respect their employees. I raised a complaince case against my manager sitting in new york office and I am out of moodys because of that.

Good Quality Work

Employer with Moody's Analytics for around 2 years...Good managers and professionals all around...work quality is good...lots of learning opportunities...fair compensation.

Job securities related issues, they don't have a good work culture

Job securities related issues, they don't have a good work culture negative environment, HR are not very supportive and they work according to Management's guidelines. Favoritism related issues

Great Place to Learn

You would learn a great deal owing to the diverse client base the company has. Management focused on client servicing and retention, however need to give equal importance to work life balance

Good place to learn

Opportunities to work in collaborative environment. A bit competitive working scenes but all in all it is a good firm to stay in and work . Smaller in size so have advantages to grow.

Working with Moody's is stressful and fun at the same time.

Moody's analytics provide a great working environment. Management is very good and so the salary structure. I was completely satisfied with the working experience there.

Good Pay Master

Very good company to work with as it has lot of work life balance and gives lot of opportunity to explore new ventures and help people to grow Good pay and appraisal at the year end and less politics as such

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Local Manager interference

Jobs at Moody's Corporation

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

not that great

not a great organization to work at managers follow old school thought process even hr leads are rude and extremely bossy fair growth is not encorauged some sort of exploitation exists here

Good Hike, Poor job security

I have seen many people (working for Moody's from last 5-10 years) being asked to leave in a month. And if somebody puts up his papers, they don't let him leave the company easily and forces everyone to follow three month notice period.

Pros

Hike

Cons

poor job security

Productive & Fun Place

Flexible working hours with the good learnings from the peer groups & client interactions as per the business requirement. Special fund for the Education.

Pros

Free Lunch post 8:30 pm

Good Place to work

enhanced my knowledge, got opportunities to interact with stakeholders. i was not sure about how the ratings firms do matters to businesses now i have an idea why so.

it was very productive and fun learning organisation. A cultural sensitive organisation help maintaining soft employer employee relationship.

It was great working with Moody's as it allows to spread your wings of ideas. The best part is that no Template format is used. its been always creative, discussing and modelling your ideas and opinions and finally putting into the deliverable.

Good work life balance

Moodys analytics is very good pay master. Work life balance i found is very good. Company management at transaction level worst. VP & SVP does not know how to behave properly with employees.

Great Brand to start the career. Constrained Opportunities.

A firm where you get an opportunity to learn and hone your skills. As a fresher I learned the ABC of corporate world and Financial acumen required for the role. I learnt the in & out of creating pitch books for investment bankers, handling client requirements, and delivering on the job. Over my 2 years stint at Copal Amba now turned into Moody's I grew as an individual and as an professional also. Though Moody's has taken over Copal Amba however the culture of global organization never got merged and employees feel too stressed. The amount of input by an employee doesnt resembles the output from company side. However, I still believe that I have learnt a lot and one can start his/her career with Moody's, though a multilayered organization.

Pros

Increment Twice a year

Cons

No work life balance, the culture is not conducive

Ok ok company to work with

Research and not much innovative, monotonous and immense work pressure, unnecessarily built up by management. Salary below expectation and not much to talk about

Financial Research Analyst

A good place to work and learn. Good compensation. Good management. And it has very good transport system. But there is parking issue. Good infrastructure.

Working Environment

Everyday is a new learning day. People come and enjoy the employee friendly working environment apart from the schedule work and deliveries. Management team always do appreciate the good work done by employee. Reward and recognition award always encourage the performer. We always maintain the value and ethics of the company.

Pros

Free Dinner, Free Transport

Cons

Long Working Hour

It is good for a fresher to gain corporate exposure

I feel there is lack of transparency with the working of management. In some teams, there is good work life balance, while in others, it is the worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moody's Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Moody's Corporation with