MORIS TALENT HUNT

MORIS TALENT HUNT Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Good experience

Got to learn many new thing wonderful experience with lead generation appointment fixing planing and conducting the presentations for the clients. recruiting the adequate candidates to provide required support to the client companies.

Pros

Professional life and personal life goes hand in hand

Cons

no transport

One of the worst Company I have ever seen,

Very much toxic environment very poor management no work culture. You will not find any single person who behave like professionally they not give you salary even .

Pros

No pros only cons

Cons

No salary, No work timing, toxic environment.

The company is good.

I am a current employee at the company. The targets are achievable and remuneration is so better and rewarding. The environment is charged and motivational always. What Moris Talent Hunt lacks is a proper mentorship, patient training for the freshers. Rest all is amazing.

Pros

Competitive environment for learners and beginners.

Cons

Lacks proper mentors.

Productive and fun workspace

I got to learn many new thing wonderful experience with lead generation appointment fixing planing and conducting the presentations for the clients. recruiting the adequate candidates to provide required support to the client companies.

Pros

Best work platform for progressing Individual

Cons

Have to keep up with latest technology

Pen is mightier than sword

Thanks Moris Talent Hunt for the great opportunity and to help enhance to my true potential. I am grateful I got a chance to work and write for such a huge project and happy to learn and work on my ability.

Inclusive and Diverse

Good Talent management, work culture is good. But yet to be improved on so many aspects. Management is new. Lots of opportunities are available for talented people.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

since its a start up, we have to work for long hours.

Great Internship Experience

It was a great experience casting for Moris Talent, found amazing Talents and great learning to work with Talent People. Unfortunately would not work for long due to exam but hoping to get opportunity to explore more with Moris Talent in near future.

Pros

Exciting travel opportunities and preference to freshers

Motivational and fun workplace

i am very happy to work in good environment, Overall good experience in working and got opportunity to handle team of 3 members. Salary was on time. Leads were good and helping always. learnt lot from this company and staff behaviour was very supportive.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Timeing

Best Platform to find easy job

I got 2 Projects through Moris Talent Hunt withn just 1 month of Join the site. Extremely happy with the result, looking for more opportunities and proud being Moris Talent Hunt Exclusive Talent

Great experience

Its was great experience working with most talented as a passionate photographer. it was a great experience and work culture with lot of travelling and I enjoy a lot

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

administration

Good Experience

it was great experience working with most Talent Hunt there was timing and travelling issue which i was not compatible.that is the only reason I left the job otherwise it was great experience working with most Talent Hunt .

Pros

New experience withlot of fun

Cons

timing and travelling

awesome experience

It was amazing to work with Moris Talent Hunt but the thing is i am open minded person about time. i usually not follow time to reach at office but also not limit of working hours, i like to maintain my work quality. and customer satisfaction and relation is main part for me. i feel very good when i get huge order from corporate the bill amount in Billion.

Pros

Rest Space and Office games

Cons

time limit

Productive and fun work place

Atmosphere in isro is fresh and breathable. Every employees are supportive. Safe environment. Job security. Productive and fun workplace. Perfect time management.

Pros

Supportive boss.low cost canteens.

Cons

No mobile or outer contacts.

Talent Acquation Manager

Nice place to work but caught up at a wrong place. As there is lots of International travels and for family person it's quite difficult to balance family and work life. Over all the company has a great work environment and work culture.

Pros

understanding management

Cons

workholic

Inclusive and Diverse

Respect and treat everyone equal irrespective of caste, gender or religion. Promote Diverse culture and support minority groups. Very strong on the values

Pros

one free meal, free pick up and drop.

Cons

slow IT department, red tape

Excellent atmosphere

I am working in Moris Talent Hunt last 3 years it has been a wonderful experience with such a lovely people very hard working dedicated towards their dreams

Pros

4transport accommodation

Cons

Flexible

The best platform ever with a great personalize service

Very supportive and helpful, the best work environment and work culture, good as family. A good place to work for self-driven and passionate individual. A true gateway towards the dreams of the dreamers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MORIS TALENT HUNT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

4.6
  • MORIS TALENT HUNT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?