MORIS TALENT HUNT

MORIS TALENT HUNT Employee Reviews

Got to learn many new thing wonderful experience with lead generation appointment fixing planing and conducting the presentations for the clients. recruiting the adequate candidates to provide required support to the client companies.
Pros
Professional life and personal life goes hand in hand
Cons
no transport
I am a current employee at the company. The targets are achievable and remuneration is so better and rewarding. The environment is charged and motivational always. What Moris Talent Hunt lacks is a proper mentorship, patient training for the freshers. Rest all is amazing.
Pros
Competitive environment for learners and beginners.
Cons
Lacks proper mentors.
I got to learn many new thing wonderful experience with lead generation appointment fixing planing and conducting the presentations for the clients. recruiting the adequate candidates to provide required support to the client companies.
Pros
Best work platform for progressing Individual
Cons
Have to keep up with latest technology
Thanks Moris Talent Hunt for the great opportunity and to help enhance to my true potential. I am grateful I got a chance to work and write for such a huge project and happy to learn and work on my ability.
Good Talent management, work culture is good. But yet to be improved on so many aspects. Management is new. Lots of opportunities are available for talented people.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
since its a start up, we have to work for long hours.
It was a great experience casting for Moris Talent, found amazing Talents and great learning to work with Talent People. Unfortunately would not work for long due to exam but hoping to get opportunity to explore more with Moris Talent in near future.
Pros
Exciting travel opportunities and preference to freshers
i am very happy to work in good environment, Overall good experience in working and got opportunity to handle team of 3 members. Salary was on time. Leads were good and helping always. learnt lot from this company and staff behaviour was very supportive.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Timeing
I got 2 Projects through Moris Talent Hunt withn just 1 month of Join the site. Extremely happy with the result, looking for more opportunities and proud being Moris Talent Hunt Exclusive Talent
Its was great experience working with most talented as a passionate photographer. it was a great experience and work culture with lot of travelling and I enjoy a lot
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
administration
it was great experience working with most Talent Hunt there was timing and travelling issue which i was not compatible.that is the only reason I left the job otherwise it was great experience working with most Talent Hunt .
Pros
New experience withlot of fun
Cons
timing and travelling
It was amazing to work with Moris Talent Hunt but the thing is i am open minded person about time. i usually not follow time to reach at office but also not limit of working hours, i like to maintain my work quality. and customer satisfaction and relation is main part for me. i feel very good when i get huge order from corporate the bill amount in Billion.
Pros
Rest Space and Office games
Cons
time limit
Atmosphere in isro is fresh and breathable. Every employees are supportive. Safe environment. Job security. Productive and fun workplace. Perfect time management.
Pros
Supportive boss.low cost canteens.
Cons
No mobile or outer contacts.
Nice place to work but caught up at a wrong place. As there is lots of International travels and for family person it's quite difficult to balance family and work life. Over all the company has a great work environment and work culture.
Pros
understanding management
Cons
workholic
Respect and treat everyone equal irrespective of caste, gender or religion. Promote Diverse culture and support minority groups. Very strong on the values
Pros
one free meal, free pick up and drop.
Cons
slow IT department, red tape
I am working in Moris Talent Hunt last 3 years it has been a wonderful experience with such a lovely people very hard working dedicated towards their dreams
Pros
4transport accommodation
Cons
Flexible
Very supportive and helpful, the best work environment and work culture, good as family. A good place to work for self-driven and passionate individual. A true gateway towards the dreams of the dreamers