Morpheus Consulting

Morpheus Consulting Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Productive Oppurtunities is what morpheus offers!

I got to know about Morpheus consulting from a friend of mine who had been a part of their organization for a short span of time. I opted for their franchise model. The software and portal that they use is very user friendly and I could always call them if there is even a minute doubt which means there is more transparency and communication which removes the barriers for ambiguity,errors and delays.

Pros

There are a lot of pros

Cons

very few cons are there.

Glad to be associated with Morpheus consulting

It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Morpheus human consulting franchise review

Morpheus Consulting gave me an opportunity to work as their franchise partner. Earlier it was quite difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the team was really supportive. Morpheus team helped in understanding the complete recruitment process. I have also read some of the reviews online which I think are absolutely fake. Thank you team!!

Recruitment Expert

I working in Morpheus Human Consulting for 2 months. Morpheus Human Consulting is a recruitment firm which provides their client with quality human resource. This is possible with hard work of Kailash Shahani, who trains his employee with great efficiency and contributes for their aspiring career. Morpheus Human Consulting has tie ups with major clients for undergoing recruitment of their organisation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Morpheus human consulting review

Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Morpheus consulting review

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Morpheus human consulting review

I came across morphues human consulting franchise model through their ad on google. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many many business proposals but morphues human consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Morpheus helped me to start a business in HR

I was always interested in hr but I dint wanted to sacrifice my professional responsibilities and working with Morpheus helped me manage both the things. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. To be frank, I have not got any financially benefit but haven’t loose also anything instead had great experience to start my own business in HR field. Thank you Morpheus human consulting for all your support.

Franchise review for morpheus human consulting

Saw one of their videos of Morpheus human consulting on facebook . The video was about franchise business. The services that they were providing really took my attention. Met the team and started working with the. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industriesis really really good. .. now they have also started with franchise.. i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Morpheus human consulting positive feedback

Working in Morpheus human consulting since 1 year. it gave me a lot of exposure in various industries and also gave me opportunities to challenge myself and work harder and achieve my target. The whole team is very supportive and helpful. The team during lunch break, we have fun activities going so that the team stays energetic. My career graph since i joined Morpheus human consulting has only grown exponentially.

Morpheus human consulting franchise review

I got to know morpheus human consulting franchise through on of my friends and the feedback was given to me was very impressive. I called them and fixed a meeting, The team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the morpheus team was very kindful.. Now its been 6 months i have been working with morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u morpheus human consulting

Morpheus human consulting review

I find all the complaints against morpheus human consulting are fake. Morpheus team never cheated any1.. being their franchise partner since 4 years, ..I read all the negative reviews on complaint board so i took a step to show people what is the reality. As the complaints are about money.. I would like to clarify here that the payement is only released when candidate joins the company.. not before that.. i always got my payment on time.

Good Platform for Starting Career into HR

I have been employed with this organization since past 3 years. It gives me immense pleasure to work with this organization as things are totally system oriented which is the need of time today. Also the process is been innovated as an when its the need of time. Process is flexible and transparent which makes me feel more confident person in what I pursue. It has helped me a lot to develop my skills into field of Recruitment & Training and development which is my core of liking. Even under pressure am able to manage work due to flexible working environment and support from the seniors. The aim of Morpheus is not to grow only horizontally but also vertically which is the strength of the company. The company has not only build up my personality in terms of my appearance but also has develop leadership qualities in me to handle a team. Relationship is more of friend-friend and not employer-employee.

Great company for hr career

It has been a good experience overall. I worked here for more than 2 yrs and the company treated me very nicely. I am glad to be associated with morpheus family.

Competitive Environment, Fun

Competitive Enviornment, Friendly Staff, Strict policies about timing and leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Morpheus Consulting in popular locations