Morpheus Human Consulting logo
Morpheus Human Consulting

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Affordable Franchise Business

I was searching for a good business opportunity that will give me a good amount of money while I am working from home. that's when I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise business model.

Franchise Investment You Need

To start a new business, it takes a lot of risks, investment, creative ideas, etc. However, if you want your own business and still not have to bear all of that then you should consider making a Franchise Investment at Morpheus Human Consulting. Here they allow you to set up your own office, work at your convenience.

Feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise

From the past few months I had been looking for startup or franchises, researched a lot online. In this process of research I found Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model, visited their website and contacted them. Their franchise Manager contacted me and explained me the entire process very well. Within a week I decided to buy their franchise. They have 2 types of franchise business model one is work from home and other is commercial type. The best thing about their franchise is that you don’t need any prior experience, all the training, back-end support will be given by them plus their investment cost is highly affordable and reasonable.

Great Learning Experience at Morpheus Human Consulting.

I am learning a lot at Morpheus Human Consulting. Team members are very supportive and all the people makes office atmosphere very positive. They always motivate me in achieving my day to day goals. As a marketing intern at Morpheus Human Consulting, there is always something new to learn. Morpheus has a great working space for interns and provide a good platform for learning at this stage. I like how everyone around is so involved and dedicated towards their work. It has been a good experience overall.

Franchise Feedback for Morpheus Consulting

I was already experienced in HR field and was looking for starting my own consulting firm. When I researched online then came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise. Found it to be a perfect opportunity for me as you don’t need to have any knowledge like how to setup your business, everything will be done by them like the training plus they provide you premium portals also the franchise cost also very affordable.

Positive Feedback for Morpheus Consulting

In the process of searching for jobs came across Morpheus Consulting, called them and the concerned person asked me to visit their site and apply on it. Got a call from them on the very next days or after 24hrs of applying for jobs on their site where the recruiter asked me to send the latest resume and arranged my interview. Finally got the job after clearing 2 rounds of interview. Thanks to Morpheus Consulting for their support.

Economical Work From Home Franchise Model

Morpheus Consulting franchise is perhaps one of those few franchise where you don’t need to have prior experience of that field, as the training will be given by the Morpheus Team. The investment cost was also highly economical. Before investing they had arranged a meeting for me where they cleared all my queries & complains.I found the deal positive for me. Its been around 3 months working with them, still if I face any issues, I just call them and they solve my problems very smoothly.

Quality Service by Morpheus Human Consulting

Morpheus Human Consulting have given us amazing service, understanding our requirement and time frame. Their follow-ups with the candidates and feedback is highly appreciable. Their coordinator and consultants are very professional in their approach. Appreciate their support.

Glad to be a Franchise Partner of Morpheus Consulting

I have been working with Morpheus Human Consulting as their franchise partner from last 1 year. I must say that Morpheus Human Consulting is a great company that has created an opportunity for people to start their own business and has provided a great source of employment. Also the initial training provided by the Morpheus team is worth appreciation where in they introduce you to the actual HR industry. Their concept of talent now is very unique and simple to understand. I am completely satisfied and happy for being a franchise partner of Morpheus Human Consulting.

Franchise @ Morpheus Consulting Recommended

Recruitment is a field I was keen on, I was looking for a partnership opportunity when I came across Morpheus Human Consulting. They had a very positive approach and a very organised consulting system. Before partnering with them they explained to me all about their business and workflow. Even after becoming their franchise partner if I am facing any issues the Morpheus team guides me through it.

Jobs at Morpheus Human Consulting

See more jobs

Most Genuine Recruitment Consultants

Morpheus Human Consulting has been my complete guide in the process of getting a job. They regularly come up with really helpful blogs related to careers, interviews, jobs, recruitment etc. Morpheus Team works very smoothly and systematically, the job postings they have are very informative and clear. I got the job I wanted because of Morpheus Consulting. Thanks a lot, Morpheus Human Consulting stay positive.

Came Across with Good Recruitment Partner

We are associated with Morpheus human consulting from the past 2 months. it has been a great experience while working with them. I want to give positive feedback for the Morpheus team. These guys provide excellent service in recruitment. because of their prompt filtration of candidates we are able to close the position. Thanks for the awesome service .

Franchise review - Morpheus Consulting

I got to know morpheus human consulting franchise through on of my friends and the feedback was given to me was very impressive. I called them and fixed a meeting, The team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the morpheus team was very kindful.. Now its been 6 months i have been working with morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u morpheus human consulting.

Morpheus Consulting Gave The Best Services In Town

I was working in an IT company for over 1 year and I was looking for a switch. One of my friend referred to Morpheus Human Consulting. I contacted them for a job in Mumbai. He found me relevant and a perfect fit for the job and scheduled my interview. The person had a very strong follow up on me from my interview scheduled till the day i joined. That concerned person cleared all the doubts and now m happy working in this company.. Thank you morpheus human consulting.

Morpheus gave me a platform to learn HR

I had applied for a hr position in Morpheus human consulting through one of the job websites. The team screened my interview and call me for the interview. The entire process went out very smoothly. I had basic knowledge about HR but through their training, I understood more about HR and understood how the process actually works. Earlier days in this company, it was quite difficult for me but as I got use the processes, I am able to work more efficiently. Thank you Morpheus human consulting. I have no complaints against Morpheus human consulting.

Top Notch Recruitment Agency

I had very good experience to work with Morpheus Human Consulting. It was positive experience. One of my friend suggest me Morpheus's name to empanel and get fulfill staffing needs for our company. They are providing excellent recruitment services. Morpheus Team is very prompt & helpful. They screened candidate as per our needs. Because of this skill we can able to close position immediately. As far as my experience is concern I found Morpheus Consulting is best recruitment partner in Mumbai.

Worth of Investment

I had an amazing experience working with Morpheus consulting. I opted their home based franchise model which allows you to work from anywhere , where you could work on a laptop and a telephone. This helped me to get extra bit of income. I took their franchise in the year 2019 and have been in good terms . I always got my payments on time. So I want to say thank you to the team for their help and opportunity given to me.

Came across good recruitment partner - Morpheus Consulting

We are associated with Morpheus human consulting from the past 2 months. it has been a great experience while working with them. I want to give positive feedback for the Morpheus team. These guys provide excellent service in recruitment. because of their prompt filtration of candidates we are able to close the position. Thanks for the service. Cheers To Morpheus consulting.

Learning platform for HR skills

I have joined morpheus consulting as a fresher in hr. it’s been a really good being a part of such a good organization. I had basic knowledge about HR/ recruitment but through their training, I understood more about HR and understood how the process actually works. Entire Morpheus team is very positive & helpful. Thanks Morpheus for such a wonderful opportunity.

Be Your Own Boss - Morpheus Consulting Franchise Business

I was looking to start my own ventures in recruitment. Where me and my wife can work together from home. I have recruitment knowledge and she is expertise in talent acquisition so Morpheus was a perfect fit for us. We took their recruitment franchise. We always had guidance from the support team about code of conduct, as a part of the franchise business. It is a very positive experience we got from Morpheus. Overall I can say its a good franchise option at a very affordable price Morpheus is giving other than competitor.

Friendly Workculture

I am working in Morpheus human consulting for 1.5 years. It's been overall a very good experience. Got to learn a lot of things in HR. The HR industry is actually very challenging but Morpheus human consulting taught me how to face those challenges and solve them. Because of this organization, I converted my weaknesses into strengths. Thank you so much Morpheus human consulting for all your support and patience because without you, this was not possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7