Mother's Pride School

Mother's Pride School Employee Reviews

Productive & fun work place

Supporting principal & trustees.New ideas are welcomed there. Very supporting staff.At mother's pride students are supported by teachers & teachers try there best to make students performance better.

Good experience as a fresher

Good experience as a fresher. But as if now I got the experience I would rather go for some good formal school in Lucknow. Looking for great schools through indeed . Thank you

Salary is not good enough

When I joined this organisation I was really very happy but after some months they have told me to complete the admission target and for this they offered some incentives also but it was not optional. Everyone have to do this work along with teaching.. This was really bad. And one more thing there were no out time..

Helps in learning new things and had great fun with childrens

School is good We can learn new things Environment are very friendly for childrens and teacher Staff is very helping Everything is good but the main problem is that we dont get our salaries on time

Pros

Free meals and parties

Cons

Salary is not on time

Very challenging and tutorial

It's interesting and very tutorial I got too much of respect here it's a great honor to work here many things I learned from there many festival I enjoyed there

Pros

Picnics

Cons

good staff and clean place with peace

* I learnt a lot there about how to deal with students, how to make environment relax and calm, management was too good, I am very calm person, so no any typical day for me. it was a enjoyable journey.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short brakes after each session

Learning experience

A learning experience of handling small students. Developing a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

More Workload

Learning place

Good experience gained as they are tough task masters . They give us life time experience to balance personality and professional life. Its a pre school so wonderful lively atmosphere

Pros

Always welcome old employees

Cons

long working hours

productive workplace

Organisation where you get to prove your inner strengths and get to learn new things, gaining ability to adjust with different types of people with positive working atmosphere.

Work Culture and Professional Enviornment

Exposure to business. Helped in developing interpersonal skills. Work management. Client Interaction. Follow-up and ownership on day to day tasks. Franchises business model understanding.

Pros

Business Model and new need of enviornment.

Productive and fun filled place to work and great place to learn new things.

It gives a great chance to give one's best in a particular field by providing employers with a great amount of freedom to express and explore new aspects and new methods of teaching and relationship between a teacher and a student.

Pros

graet amount of stage exposure making kids very confident ab initio.

Cons

short breaks.

productive and fun in working there

It was a great experience as a teacher . All the staff members are so sportive and we worked as a team. The principal was very hardworking and the work culture was really good.

Mother's Pride is good school with friendly environment. Location is far from middle of city. My work as Director, management all type of school related work, including education and management part.

Fun workplace

Good place start your carrier with. Teachers are generous and friendly. Principal was really good. Awesome place to grow.

Productive and Good Place to Work.

A good Place to work. Tiring Job but fun was there.Management was nt very good and its 6 day job which makes it tiring.

Pros

Free lunch sometime

Cons

Shortbreaks

Fun and experience gaining work place

Mother's Pride School is a branded pre school and it is very nice experience working over here and now I am searching for better opportunity and better grown.

i enjoyed there .

everyone was very good to me,we worked like a family. there we were participating in all the activities of the school.i worked there as it was my company.

Pros

picnics, annual day, team lunch etc.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mother's Pride School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mother's Pride School