Mother's Pride School

Mother's Pride School Employee Reviews

Supporting principal & trustees.New ideas are welcomed there. Very supporting staff.At mother's pride students are supported by teachers & teachers try there best to make students performance better.
Good experience as a fresher. But as if now I got the experience I would rather go for some good formal school in Lucknow. Looking for great schools through indeed . Thank you
When I joined this organisation I was really very happy but after some months they have told me to complete the admission target and for this they offered some incentives also but it was not optional. Everyone have to do this work along with teaching.. This was really bad. And one more thing there were no out time..
School is good We can learn new things Environment are very friendly for childrens and teacher Staff is very helping Everything is good but the main problem is that we dont get our salaries on time
Pros
Free meals and parties
Cons
Salary is not on time
It's interesting and very tutorial I got too much of respect here it's a great honor to work here many things I learned from there many festival I enjoyed there
Pros
Picnics
Cons
* I learnt a lot there about how to deal with students, how to make environment relax and calm, management was too good, I am very calm person, so no any typical day for me. it was a enjoyable journey.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short brakes after each session
A learning experience of handling small students. Developing a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
More Workload
Good experience gained as they are tough task masters . They give us life time experience to balance personality and professional life. Its a pre school so wonderful lively atmosphere
Pros
Always welcome old employees
Cons
long working hours
Organisation where you get to prove your inner strengths and get to learn new things, gaining ability to adjust with different types of people with positive working atmosphere.
Exposure to business. Helped in developing interpersonal skills. Work management. Client Interaction. Follow-up and ownership on day to day tasks. Franchises business model understanding.
Pros
Business Model and new need of enviornment.
It gives a great chance to give one's best in a particular field by providing employers with a great amount of freedom to express and explore new aspects and new methods of teaching and relationship between a teacher and a student.
Pros
graet amount of stage exposure making kids very confident ab initio.
Cons
short breaks.
It was a great experience as a teacher . All the staff members are so sportive and we worked as a team. The principal was very hardworking and the work culture was really good.
Mother's Pride is good school with friendly environment. Location is far from middle of city. My work as Director, management all type of school related work, including education and management part.
Good place start your carrier with. Teachers are generous and friendly. Principal was really good. Awesome place to grow.
A good Place to work. Tiring Job but fun was there.Management was nt very good and its 6 day job which makes it tiring.
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
Shortbreaks
Mother's Pride School is a branded pre school and it is very nice experience working over here and now I am searching for better opportunity and better grown.
everyone was very good to me,we worked like a family. there we were participating in all the activities of the school.i worked there as it was my company.
Pros
picnics, annual day, team lunch etc.